Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

Givenchy

La masia golden gen was a one off.. now all it produces are soyboys.

I guess Laporta is happy though as he's ex-la masia, spanish and Pep, oh pep really loves him apparently..

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bad timing with the red card. He will miss the home leg against Kyiv, basically the only game where playing him wasn't/won't be dangerous

fergus90

In a surprise to absolutely nobody, he's not up to scratch. Playing against cannon fodder he's fine and that's it.

Hawk

The new frank de bour. easy on the eye with the ball but an abomination of a defender when the attacker has a sniff

behindbrowneyes

Getting sent-off twice in how many games? 5 or 6? Ramos would be proud. Garcia isn't even a tough guy. He is just unable to cope on that level.

serghei

2 red cards already... jesus

Bound to happen when you are slow as hell in most duels. It's very hard for Garcia to find an opponent of his speed in CL matches. Maybe he'll have better luck in Conference league vs champions of Armenia.

The opponents for Garcia are 35-40 year old attackers from La Liga. If that. Tbh I expect even 36-year-old crooked knees Falco to turn him and beat him for pace.

Last edited:

Richard.H

He has a body exactly like mine except I am not a professional athlete making millions. I'm sorry but it's intolerable for any athlete to look skinny fat unless you're playing baseball or golf. GTFO and fuk the club's stupid Catalan bias/racism.

Redbuck

At this rate in which he has played 8 official games and has gotten 2 red cards, we should really sell him in January and bring in Comas from the B team as a replacement. He surely can't be as bad as Garcia.

Gaudi

Bound to happen when you are slow as hell in most duels. It's very hard for Garcia to find an opponent of his speed in CL matches. Maybe he'll have better luck in Conference league vs champions of Armenia.

Yes, he could be ok i defensive team, but we still use high line, he is dreadful for that...but my main problem and question is: we all knew that? What did our scouts saw?

ajnotkeith

When you are a totally non-aggressive player and pick up a ton of yellow and red cards it just says you're not on the level and way off the pace.

He should be a reserve used in Cup and against weak LaLiga teams. What poor squad planning from Laporta to make this guy be our starter.

Home of Barca Fans