Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

TheStig

Really don't get why guys like him and Puig don't hit the gym hard. He would benefit a lot by adding 5 kilos of muscles. Training is his only job, why don't they bulk up these guys?

Andresito

Staff member
Really don't get why guys like him and Puig don't hit the gym hard. He would benefit a lot by adding 5 kilos of muscles. Training is his only job, why don't they bulk up these guys?

I've mentioned it before. We just got to trust the professionals in this. If a team like City, in the PL, haven't tried bulking him up it's for a reason.
Maybe it's because it's deemed unnecessary, or it's because he was still a teenager there with his body not fully developed.

In either case, I think professional football clubs should know. Bartra would probably not be that much of a better defender had he gained some muscle.
But who knows, maybe they'll put more focus into Eric's physique from now on as he comes of age.

TheStig

I think Bartra is a great example of someone who should also hit the gym 10 years ago. I get that bulking wingers and attacking midfielders could do more harm but central defenders can't have a body of a little girl.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

The guy gets a kick out of thinking he is unlike others. Likes to attack strawmen all day long while being the king of backpedalling himself

I think you made the wrong career move, you should be a psychiatrist or something, such fine analytical skills. Instead, you chosed to be...this. Let's let things where they are. This is a forum, and we are here to state oppinions. Maybe i am negative, but when for years your team is the joke of Europe, you can become like this.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

Also note how he thinks after last good game that we are at Benfica's level. Reactionary lol.

I said we are around Benfica's level. Maybe a bit better. Let's see tomorrow how it will be. And yes, i think we are shit. This is the shittest Barca team i ever saw in my lifetime, and i watch Barca since the year 2000. Only blind people can say otherwise. And yes, i am willing to debate. You think this team is not the worse Barca team since 2000? What are your arguments that is not?

Horatio

You're welcome
I said we are around Benfica's level. Maybe a bit better. Let's see tomorrow how it will be. And yes, i think we are shit. This is the shittest Barca team i ever saw in my lifetime, and i watch Barca since the year 2000. Only blind people can say otherwise. And yes, i am willing to debate. You think this team is not the worse Barca team since 2000? What are your arguments that is not?

Was being facetious relax. I actually think we are around Benfica's level at least.

Horatio

You're welcome
Another psychiatrist we have here, maybe you guys should start something. Even a relationship,you seem the type. But avoid football, please. You have absolutely nothing in common with this sport.

Again with the homoerotic insinuations. Time to get your mind off of those for a moment dawg.

Home of Barca Fans