Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a soft fucking wanker and everyone can see it by taking a look at him. Even I wouldn't be intimidated playing against him and just would run at him.

The goal was "unlucky", but it really was due to a lack of bravery on his part. He will keep doing such mistakes, Bartra 2.0.

vegitot

He is a soft fucking wanker and everyone can see it by taking a look at him. Even I wouldn't be intimidated playing against him and just would run at him.

The goal was "unlucky", but it really was due to a lack of bravery on his part. He will keep doing such mistakes, Bartra 2.0.

So Bale will destroy his career one and for all???

FinBarcelonafan

Why the feck we keep signing slow-ass defenseman? Sign some physical beasts for once.

So sick of "BARCA DNA" yaday yada. It hasn't worked in ten years. Forget it!!!

serghei

Bartra 2.0 indeed.

malvolio

[MENTION=14527]te amo barca[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] can collect their Ls on this chap being Barca material :coffee:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
[MENTION=14527]te amo barca[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] can collect their Ls on this chap being Barca material :coffee:

Look up my posts, I've been saying that his physique will be exposed by any pacy/strong striker from the start. He is good enough to be 3rd/4th choice CB against weaker teams, which he showed against Sociedad. Bayern is a mismatch for him. But yeah, I would generally avoid bringing players of his profile to Barca, but his transfer was a no-brainer on a free.

Sailor Mars

Barca will continue to sign CBs like him because the overall direction of the club is to prefer to play a possession heavy style and that includes building from the back. Wanting a technical CB means you're sacrificing some physical traits. Very difficult to find one who is world class in all major areas.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barca will continue to sign CBs like him because the overall direction of the club is to prefer to play a possession heavy style and that includes building from the back. Wanting a technical CB means you're sacrificing some physical traits. Very difficult to find one who is world class in all major areas.

all top CBs these days are physically imposing as well as technically adept.

Bobo32

hurr durr because they pinballed him for the first goal his slowness is a liability and he is shit
nevermind Araujo being slow to react on 2-0 for example

Messi983

Not his fan and he clearly has physical limitations we al knew about before he was signed but don't think he was that bad today. Also can't blame him for that unlucky deflection.

Home of Barca Fans