Endrick

JamDav1982

Barca media going to overly focus on Lamine Yamal now and make out Endrick signing for Real is like Robninho when Barca had Messi.

Lamine Yamal looks decent but not as good as being made out as some kind of saviour.. and he may not even sign contract for Barca as his father seems the ambitious type and no accident he goes to Real games as a fan.

Fair play to Real.. signings like this are great for fans and excitement about future.

It is good for La Liga to be getting young talents in.. well good for tv money etc but the moajority of league is still broke and shite standard. With them all giving up tv money for years and year yet.

Mbappe..maybe he heads for Liverpool if they get Bellingham this summer.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barca media going to overly focus on Lamine Yamal now and make out Endrick signing for Real is like Robninho when Barca had Messi.

Lamine Yamal looks decent but not as good as being made out as some kind of saviour.. and he may not even sign contract for Barca as his father seems the ambitious type and no accident he goes to Real games as a fan.

Fair play to Real.. signings like this are great for fans and excitement about future.

It is good for La Liga to be getting young talents in.. well good for tv money etc but the moajority of league is still broke and shite standard. With them all giving up tv money for years and year yet.

Mbappe..maybe he heads for Liverpool if they get Bellingham this summer.

You mean Victor Roque? Isn't Lamine Yamal already a Barca player?

Blanco

We bought him, but based on his youtube highlights i am not very impressed. He looks fat. Anyway, i am not going to judge him before i watch full games. Its hard to imagine Real Madrid playing with 1,73 m striker.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We bought him, but based on his youtube highlights i am not very impressed. He looks fat. Anyway, i am not going to judge him before i watch full games. Its hard to imagine Real Madrid playing with 1,73 m striker.

He is 15 right? He can still grow several cm's.

Andresito

Staff member
Interesting how scouting works today considering Madrid are ready to pay a total of 70m for him. Sure it worked with Vini and Rodrygo, but the guy played 7 league games for Palmeiras. It's a big risk imo.

Package is apparently:
40m + 20m addons
10m in comissions and taxes

Let's hope he's more of a Reinier rather than Vinicius.

Porque

And that's just the figures at face value.

I'm a bit surprised Perez knocked this out ahead of the Qatari's to be honest. But well played.

Endrick could flop, but it is clear he is doing extraordinary things at a very young age. The data suggests he will be a worthy gamble.

khaled_a_d

We should be interested in his own rival: Vitor Roque
More proven at top level but also over a year older, probably less potential since he is a short striker without much electrifying pace, but could be worth the gamble.

Home of Barca Fans