Emerson

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Emerson's agent has met with Inter Milan. The Italian champions want the Brazilian right-back if Achraf Hakimi leaves this summer. [di marzio]</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1403003451680837651?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 10, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FC433

I would rather try him at CDM than sell him for 30m. What are we going to get with that much? Parejo?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll rather sell Trincao and other players before Emerson and it's not that I believe Emerson is the next Maicon or something, but he's someone that I believe can improve our first XI and offer something both in the short and medium term.

DonAK

If we sell him for only 25m knowing how tough it is to get FBs in this market then they're essentially the same as Bartomeu's board.

Especially if that means Roberto is staying.

FC433

Are we going to offer Roberto for Cancelo and sell Emerson? It seems that is what is going to happen.

raskolnikov

We shouldnt sell Emerson. This is Barto type stuff.
Keep amigo's and sell this guy. Another Grimaldi/cucurella type dumb move.

Sell Sergi Roberto, keep Emerson and Dest. Dont turn Barca into Milan 2.0

Catta

Selling Emerson, but keeping Roberto. Don't have the money for Depay, but have for Messis old and injury prone friend. If he keeps it up like this, there will be no difference between Laporta and Barto. The same shit all over again.

DonAK

Have more than enough money for Depay. He's the one seemingly holding up the finalization of his signing.

cro-man

We may have no other option than to sell if nobody wants to leave. Those we want to get rid of dont want to leave and they are all on high wages.

Home of Barca Fans