El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

shadows

Confirmed of FCB Official Site:

VV, Alves, Puyol, Pique, Abidal, yaya, Xavi, iniesta, messi, eto, henry.

Too much attack if you ask me.

+1

Too much attack minded away from home..But it makes for an interesting game..

Warik

Full back is our key area tonight, Yaya will probably have to drift to the right to cover Alves and deal with Marcelo.

Beast

The Observer
henry will score tonight.. he has a great record with Iker of all Keepers ...

down to Marcelo for us ... he need to use the space behind Alves

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Hmmm I wouldn't ask for refereeing help - I'd rather lose honourably than win by cheating.
:lol:

Really, you gots that the wrong way round.

I find it funny that you think i was referring the 12th man as the ref, when clearly i meant the fans. Another example of barca playing victims, boohooo.

beef-supreme

Really, you gots that the wrong way round.

I find it funny that you think i was referring the 12th man as the ref, when clearly i meant the fans. Another example of barca playing victims, boohooo.

Heeey i was just kidding! I obviously knew that you were referring to the fans... Sheesh, Madrid fans these days, waaaaay too tense :lol:

Beast

The Observer
hahahah .. nice one Gala :lol:

think the midfield selection make sense.. Pep know Real won't charge Barca from the middle so he is better of with Xavi-Iniesta duet

M

Moe1981

madrid will try to score using the same negative tactics that they are notorious for in the first half. If we prevent them from scoring then they'll get more and more desperate in the second half and start to open up. Simple enough and it has to be our plan.

biggest disaster is if we concede early. Have to hold on to possession early and force them into yellow cards

Home of Barca Fans