Eduardo Camavinga

snowy

giphy.gif

mc_lovin

There's something special about him, but we don't need another project player (not that I think we had a chance anyway). Real will have their fun with him, he's a much better talent than Valverde.

mc_lovin

For all the hype around him i expected a bidding war between all the rich clubs.

Seems like one of those guys where a club gets into his head early. I was always 100% convinced he would join Madrid, if not this year then next.

snowy

For all the hype around him i expected a bidding war between all the rich clubs.

He closed the door early on Bayern and all the PL clubs. He only really wanted 3 clubs: PSG and one of Madrid or Barca

Now, if Flo uses his 200 mils to get a Tchouameni + Camavinga double pivot and Haaland

+ probably Cowboy Bebop for free next year

image-asset.jpeg

hope Mavericky has a good aim with da slingshot :juggle:

fergus90

Can't lie I was desperate for him to end up at Barca. Exactly the type of profile we need and he's off to Madrid.

Daisymorr

The way its going with Madrid buying up all the best young talent around and us stone cold broke for a while I fear for the gap that may emerge between us and Madrid.

We cant compete for the best young players at the moment

Rassvet

The way its going with Madrid buying up all the best young talent around and us stone cold broke for a while I fear for the gap that may emerge between us and Madrid.

We cant compete for the best young players at the moment

La Liga could be a one team league for the next decade at this rate. I might have to get more invested in PL because shit could get depressing for us cules in la liga.

Daisymorr

La Liga could be a one team league for the next decade at this rate. I might have to get more invested in PL because shit could get depressing for us cules in la liga.

We dont want to be Arsenal. Thats where its headed at the moment.

Smart investment needed, when its possible again. Thats what Madrid are doing with Camavinga. Mbappe will lead the new gen of young players there, not sure how we can compete with what we have.

Ansu and Pedri may also become unsettled if we are not genuinely challenging for titles.

fergus90

You guys are pussies :lol:

Young talent doesn't worry me.. we have a fantastic generation ourselves.

We do have some young talent, true. However Camavinga is an absolute monster at pressuring players and recovering the ball. He definitely possesses the athleticism we've been crying out for.

Messi983

You guys are pussies :lol

Young talent doesn't worry me.. we have a fantastic generation ourselves.

Yeah. :busquets: :pique: :alba: :roberto: :coutinho: :umtiti:

It doesn't worry me either but stil doesn't mean I like to see a player who we could use ending up at Madrid instead. I've always thought it's between RM and PSG for him and we don't have much chances to get him so not really surprised he'll go there.

Home of Barca Fans