Eduardo Camavinga

FC433

Any chance we get him? hope we at least show interest to make it a bit easier to sign him in January.

Birdy

He is ideal fit for what we lack...

Him or Renato Sanches are IMO the best candidates on the market for that physical mid that Koeman wants.

He is a beast CM.
Of course he can fit.
Frenkie can play deeper in the buildup, and the whole mid would have the energy required

I read that he wanted to go to PSG, but they cannot buy him now because of Messi, and because their 1st target is Pogba.
He might sit on for 1 year and choose his next destination for free in the summer.

snowy

Does he play as DM? My understanding he is more of CM/b2b.
In such case, he really doesn't work with those 2

Last season, he was more CM/b2b since the DM role was occupied by Nzonzi on loan from AS Roma. But even then, thx to EC's workrate and game IQ, you'd often see Nzonzi go up safe in the knowledge that EC had the empty zones covered.

He can play all CM positions left, center and right, excellent passer and his movement of the ball is so smart, always making runs and offering solutions

In 18/19 and 19/20 {1933 min as DM} he was mainly sole DM and very effective at it. But even then, Julien Stephens gave him plenty of freedom to roam.

Price been dropping fast as only 1 year left on his contract and he's refused to renew, voicing his preference for either Barca / Real or PSG. Manu's been pushing hard for him but looks like he's not too keen on joining them.

Some say Rennes could even let him go for 30 mil Euros. What a bargain!

I say let's grab it and register him via Barca B, so as not to affect the wage quota regulations. :thinking:

khaled_a_d

Last season, he was more CM/b2b since the DM role was occupied by Nzonzi on loan from AS Roma. But even then, thx to EC's workrate and game IQ, you'd often see Nzonzi go up safe in the knowledge that EC had the empty zones covered.

He can play all CM positions left, center and right, excellent passer and his movement of the ball is so smart, always making runs and offering solutions

In 18/19 and 19/20 {1933 min as DM} he was mainly sole DM and very effective at it. But even then, Julien Stephens gave him plenty of freedom to roam.

Price been dropping fast as only 1 year left on his contract and he's refused to renew, voicing his preference for either Barca / Real or PSG. Manu's been pushing hard for him but looks like he's not too keen on joining them.

Some say Rennes could even let him go for 30 mil Euros. What a bargain!

I say let's grab it and register him via Barca B, so as not to affect the wage quota regulations. :thinking:

Thanks for the post, really informative :thumbsup:
I do know he is an elite talent, but in our situation we have to be selective.
Who knows, maybe next year we can get him for free. Interesting case to follow.

FDJ is an excellent CDM.

This is something I strongly disagree with. FDJ game is very vertical which is tough for a Barca midfield to coupe with as currently constructed. I think he is only a CDM if we play with 2 in front of the back

Home of Barca Fans