Eduardo Camavinga

snowy

He was really intent on joining Real but now that Zidane's out, looks like he'll either head to ManU or PSG.

Despite a drop of form this season, he still put out 4.91 Tack+Int per 90. The part that surprises me a bit is how little he exploits his technical skills to push the attack and create chances but as a defensive player, he's top notch.

vuji_31

Too bad we are not after him. CDM that can actually take the ball, make the tackle and not being slowest plazer ever would be nice to have.

mc_lovin

Too bad we are not after him. CDM that can actually take the ball, make the tackle and not being slowest plazer ever would be nice to have.

He's not a defensive midfielder. I like him though, but he doesn't make an awful lot of sense for us right now. Would be very happy if he joined PSG/Bayern instead of Real.

Catta

He is going the Mbappe route. Take the money and grown in your comfort zone, and then leave after your deal expires while still having your best years in front of you.

Yannik

He looks like he would work better in a double 6, than as a solo DM. That's why I don't get how Madrid would fit him in.

Stupidly explained: Your midfield either has 1 player taking nearly 100% of defensive responsibility, or 2 midfielder on 50% each. Casemiro is the 100% guy while Carmavinga is rather 50%. So you're overdoing it if you pair them, or you play only either of them in which case Camavinga alone would not be enough to cover for the rest of the midfielders who are creative players. I'm biased but imo it would make more sense for him to go to Bayern and play with Kimmich. Though he seems more eager to go to Madrid and also if Bayern goes for Wijnaldum they might not sign another midfielder anymore.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member

We are after him. Can't buy him this year though.

In 6 months every single big club will offer him a contract, even if they're not chasing him at the moment.

FC433

Starting to believe that he would play well alongside FDJ. I hope we follow his situation closely.

Home of Barca Fans