Douglas Pereira dos Santos

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I see the Douglas transfer is official. Guys did you remember what Cruyff said ? "Two captains cannot lead one ship ".... it seems that we have to sell Lord Song to make room for Lord Douglas. Some people will still justify this with their " it's all about the tactics " and the board must have seen something in him.

Last edited:

BarçAjax8

What the hell are they thinking with this move? Another short winger-like player for a defensive position. Why? Our tallest full back is 5'9 (Montoya) with Jordi, Adriano & Dani all around the 5'7 area.

Darmian had a great season that anybody could have scouted while De Sciglio when fit has the technique, height & positioning to be a stellar back. I like the changes that have come to the side but still playing with Dani & Jordi is annoying. Elche can't expose that weakness but the bigger clubs will.

Lomar1o

:facepalm:

Is anyone happy about this transfer?

i am, but in a different way. had we bought cuadrado, we'd have wasted too much, and benching an expensive player would've been awkward so it would've been cesc/alexis all over again. painful to watch cuadrado being a starter most of the time and failing us. there's no way he'd be used as rarely as song for example. cuadrado would've been cesc 2.0. in douglas' case, if he's shit, there's no difficulty benching him, he's gonna get song'd easily :DD in this case i would feel hatred towards cuadrado and he'd be annoying as fuck to me. but in douglas' case i'll just make fun of him if he's shit =))) that's why i'm happy.

E

El_e8

Who?

korath-guardians-of-the-galaxy-was-an-avengers-easter-egg-hidden-in-the-score.jpeg

Sid90

My question If Douglas is so bad like everyone says how he was the starter for Sao Paulo for the past two years are they that sh*t of a team??

frog-fcb

He could turn out a good solid yet unspectular signing for us hes young enough and will be more than happy on the bench also hel be at the level were him an montoya can push each other in training if we had signed some big superstar for a massive fee theres a good chance he could fail whilst also puttin danis an montoyas nose out of joint

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Who cares, our squad as it stands right now can compete with anyone. Lucho just has to squeeze the juice out of everyone, that will be the key factor. You guys act like this is the end of the world.

Well said, it doesn't matter if it's Douglas or Messi, Lucho showed that everyone has to work hard for this team or else they will be sent to Sevilla :deulofeu:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Come on guys stop the hate. He hasn't even played yet cut him some slack. Only 4m as well not like 20m or even 10m. What was he suppposed to do when we came after him say "I'm not good enough so I'll stay here". If he fails then its only 4m down the pan unlike if Cuadrado was signed then that could be 40m+ wasted.

My question If Douglas is so bad like everyone says how he was the starter for Sao Paulo for the past two years are they that sh*t of a team??

They're a Brazilian league team. Being a starter for them means jack shit.

Come on guys stop the hate. He hasn't even played yet cut him some slack. Only 4m as well not like 20m or even 10m. What was he suppposed to do when we came after him say "I'm not good enough so I'll stay here". If he fails then its only 4m down the pan unlike if Cuadrado was signed then that could be 40m+ wasted.

We shouldn't have gone after him in the first place.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans