Denis Suarez

yahudi

So far Eusebio has played him as a false 9 or a left winger. When the team needs to come back from being a goal or two down, he moves to the midfield and tries to supply the front trio with passes, being usually less effective further from the penalty area.

His main strength seems to be his dribbling. While Suarez is not as explosive as Adama, he probably has the best first touch of the entire B team and often gets in goal scoring positions. A decent passer, though his final ball is nowhere near guys like Cesc.

Theconomist

So far Eusebio has played him as a false 9 or a left winger. When the team needs to come back from being a goal or two down, he moves to the midfield and tries to supply the front trio with passes, being usually less effective further from the penalty area.

His main strength seems to be his dribbling. While Suarez is not as explosive as Adama, he probably has the best first touch of the entire B team and often gets in goal scoring positions. A decent passer, though his final ball is nowhere near guys like Cesc.

Considering Cesc is one (if not THE) of the best passers in the world that's fine.
Do you think he can make it?
By the way, did you know that in arabic your username in arabic means ''jew'' ^^ .

DinhoR10

Considering Cesc is one (if not THE) of the best passers in the world that's fine.
By the way, did you know that in arabic your username in arabic means ''jew'' ^^ .

Yeah both iniesta and cesc have this weird ability to thread a pass through 4 or 5 guys but they werent always like that, i'm sure Denis will be able to match them by the time he's 24.

DinhoR10

Suarez or Sergio Roberto? Who of them has a better chance of making it?

Uh depends really if Sergi lives up to his potential and stops wasting time he probably has a better chance since he would play in Xavi's role where as iniesta is still in his prime so suarez will have a harder battle to fight.

yahudi

He certainly has the potential to shine at a top tier club, though I'm not sure if it's gonna be Barcelona. Depending on Xavi's and (possibly) Rafinha's minutes, it's probably better for him to play a full season on a loan at another Primera club.

Suarez or Sergio Roberto? Who of them has a better chance of making it?

At Barcelona, their future depends on whoever is supposed to replace Xavi. If the Cesc-Iniesta partnership is the way to go, one of them can break into the team.

If there's another midfielder coming in, then 2 of the Denis-Rafa-Sergi trio won't see any minutes. Rafa probably has a headstart due to his great season at Celta but with Mazinho as father you never know.

jklz

I think there's a good chance that he will replace Rafinha at Celta next season on loan. He was part of Celta's youth academy in the past, can also play in midfield and on the wings and he will probably not get enough first team minutes with Rafa coming back.

Mesu

Scored a sensational winning goal vs Alaves last night. Dribbled past 4-5 players before scoring that Golazo!

coura

Banned
Just an example of another talented spanish youth player that goes to a english club and then returns to Spain where he should have stayed in the 1st place.

For each Fabregas there´s 30 Fran Merida´s.

Theconomist

Very shit defending but won't take anything away from that goal. I like this guy, hope he gets a crack at the 1st team. I remember watching him play for City once, very impressive.

Home of Barca Fans