Denis Suarez

JamDav1982

Good luck with that.
He was played out of position, but still he was a total ghost in majority of matches, whatever he tried to do (attack, defense, build up).

Gomes played as a Cdm, Cm and even as a winger in some matches in the last few matches.
And he was always "a good, old, lost Andre Gomes" wherever he played.

Denis will really need a lot of magic to go from currently a weakest player on Barca's rooster (he won infront of Gomes, Arda, Digne, Paco in my eyes) into a useful winger who could actually play and contribute sometimes.

No idea why you are now bringing in Andre Gomes. You keep bringing up irrelevant arguments.

Denis may well get sold but until he is given a chance in the position he has been at his best during his career so far it is unfair to completely write him off.

Who do you want as cover for LW?

Last edited:

clemente

If u watch this vid n dont gt excited for his future at Barca ur a robot. Hes 10x talent of rafinha.

What? He did some dribbles against cans and he is 10x more talented than rafinha?
We don't see behind the scenes, if he was as good as Gomes or Rafinha in training he would have gotten much more play time, Rafinha has better stamina, is stronger, better defensively, scores more goals, no clue what do you see in Denis that makes him 10x more talented than Rafinha.

hulinat

What? He did some dribbles against cans and he is 10x more talented than rafinha?
We don't see behind the scenes, if he was as good as Gomes or Rafinha in training he would have gotten much more play time, Rafinha has better stamina, is stronger, better defensively, scores more goals, no clue what do you see in Denis that makes him 10x more talented than Rafinha.
It doesnt mean shit how well a player performs in training under Lucho. He didnt value any of the b team players at all and we lost grimaldo for free whos probably worth 50m atleast now.

Denis has great potential and a future in here but many fail to see it here. He'll prove everyone wrong next season under a proper manager

BBZ8800

Who do you want as cover for LW?

The point about Gomes was that he was equally as horrible on any position.
I don't expect Denis to go from a ghost level to Barca's level from Cm to Lw. (I know, he would play slightly better, but still...)
So, not totally irrelevant point.

I would personally play Arda, Munir, Deulofeu, any of them before Denis the Ghost.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

rafinha is luchos son from celta and gomes was to save face from humiliating price tag/political correctness, thats why they got minutes. Denis has agility, lateral movement and sees the field well. He strikes me as a future leader. Rafinha strikes me as an overgrown child.

khaled_a_d

I would personally play Arda, Munir, Deulofeu, any of them before Denis the Ghost.

I don't like to hate on a player,but at this point I am starting to rate Arda as kind of dead weight I want to get rid of. He is lazy old player who is bad fit
Munir? He isn't good enough to be Barca back up 9,and he is even worse as winger. And at his worst as LW.
Gerard isn't even here,and he hold the decision. I would take him over Denis if accepts to come but if he doesn't then there is no better option than Denis.
We need to start appreciating development from inside more,Denis proved to be solid with Seville,proved himself very good with Villarreal.
We will have to sell some of the young players we have (Rafinha/Denis/Gomes) but we don't need to keep writing them off. Developing a player into solid bench player is important and Denis showed he has the talent. If the coach believes he can fit him into the team and we don't get a good offer for there is no point to sell.

God Serena

I don't like to hate on a player,but at this point I am starting to rate Arda as kind of dead weight I want to get rid of. He is lazy old player who is bad fit
Munir? He isn't good enough to be Barca back up 9,and he is even worse as winger. And at his worst as LW.
Gerard isn't even here,and he hold the decision. I would take him over Denis if accepts to come but if he doesn't then there is no better option than Denis.
We need to start appreciating development from inside more,Denis proved to be solid with Seville,proved himself very good with Villarreal.
We will have to sell some of the young players we have (Rafinha/Denis/Gomes) but we don't need to keep writing them off. Developing a player into solid bench player is important and Denis showed he has the talent. If the coach believes he can fit him into the team and we don't get a good offer for there is no point to sell.

I absolutely disagree. He was good enough as a backup 9 last season and was scoring quite decently.

He wasn't "Not good enough" when he was scoring against Athletic and Asspanyol. Stupid Lucho just decided to loan him and knocked the train off the tracks.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Struggling in their U21 opener right now with Deulofeu as usual not passing the ball.

Bellerin not playing well either.

Inaki Williams should play in Deulofeu's place.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Struggling in their U21 opener right now with Deulofeu as usual not passing the ball.

Bellerin not playing well either.

Inaki Williams should play in Deulofeu's place.
Not watching myself but following along twitter and reddit, they all share the same thoughts on Deulofeu. He's been selfish and his passing has been atrocious so to speak.

Sounds like the old Deulofeu we all know.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not watching myself but following along twitter and reddit, they all share the same thoughts on Deulofeu. He's been selfish and his passing has been atrocious so to speak.

Sounds like the old Deulofeu we all know.

Skillful, but dumb as hell.

Story of his 1st team career.

Worse of all, watching Asensio every time just makes me more mad at Zubi.

El Flaco

Tbh, Ceballos is an incredible talented player and has done an great season for Betis.

If he wasn't such a arsehole, I would've liked to see him play for us.

Home of Barca Fans