David Villa

Meitux

MD today at 18:22: "Barça won't accept an offer lower than 10M" loooooool
:lol::whatever::angry:
tumblr_inline_mpmjsaOMkH1qz4rgp.gif

spark

You will be very missed el guaje! Thank you for everything you did for this club! A true professional!

As for the management. For a decade Barca leads in making stupid deals year after year. The decisions they make are maybe not that stupid, but the fees that they negotiate are incredibly low when selling & high when buying. I'd love to take that job!

For instance look at Porto. Every year they sell a few player OVER PRICE. Bring those people here. They would make miracles with our players fee's.

Porto is a selling club. You should compare what RM get for their unwanted, that is who we should envy. Although Villa's situation is probably closer to Kaka who not may teams can afford now. The truth is at a certain age its difficult . Atleti are good sellers but they only got 5 million for 32 year old Forlan with a year on his contract and no major injury.

Meitux

Porto is a selling club. You should compare what RM get for their unwanted, that is who we should envy. Although Villa's situation is probably closer to Kaka who not may teams can afford now. The truth is at a certain age its difficult . Atleti are good sellers but they only got 5 million for 32 year old Forlan with a year on his contract and no major injury.
Porto is about selling but they find really good players.Where Jackson Martinez or Mangala or James Rodriguez come out from?They find good players they sell them and they buy again good players,they always do this

Jaguar

Flair Trait
This just in: Barcelona have reached a deal with Manchester United for the transfer of Wayne Rooney for Thiago Alcantara + 50 million euros.

I'm glad someone else sees this Villa saga on a positive light. I actually never though Zubi would be able to pull this off. Everyone feels like we have been fooled... and i'm feeling like we fooled Atletico lol

MagIX

Neymar for 57
Villa for 5
Al we need now is to sell Thiago for 18 and buy some inexperienced child for 30+ and we're set.
+
Jaume Torres ‏@JaumeTorres14 5min
Actualitzem marcadors de La Marató Sortida Jugadors FCB: Abidal + Bojan + Fontàs + Muniesa + Lomban + Villa = 2.150.000€. (ovació a la sala)
+
45mio + Eto'o for Ibra.... for playing 1 year :bruise:
Villa 29.y.o for 40mio... 40mio for playing 1 year. We bought a striker who had to play as winger :bruise:

:hang:

I do not know if I should laugh or cry.....

P

PhilS

Goodbye to a class act. I really appreciate his contribution to the team over the past 3 years, I'm glad he was able to fulfill his ambition of playing for Barca. I hope he will get enough playing time now to finish his wonderful career in a suitable fashion. Management has done quite well to get his paycheck off the payroll.

He will not be the last player over 30 to leave over the next couple years. Barca is wise to ship these fading stars out rather than keep too big a roster overstuffed with highly paid, unhappy former stars who are not playing.

Villa was a very successful acquisition, all in all.

Home of Barca Fans