David de Gea

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Left late because Monaco were in the CL until last week.

Woodward didn't choose Romero, that was Van Gaal and Hoek who have worked with him before at AZ. De Gea is still here so we're laughing.

What unattainable target links? Ramos? That was just trying to make the best of any deal over De Gea. Neymar? Only if you believe The Sun so good luck with that.

Reus, Draxler and Gotze? Only Reus would have been good but he was going nowhere and we didn't try for him.

Bit rich lecturing about mismanagement.

Ramos,Neymar,Bale,Benzema,Varane etc. Both Draxler and Gotze would be improvements to your squad. From the best club in the EPL to the club that isn't best even in Manchester.

Falcao

Ramos,Neymar,Bale,Benzema,Varane etc. Both Draxler and Gotze would be improvements to your squad. From the best club in the EPL to the club that isn't best even in Manchester.

Draxler and Gotze really wouldn't. Not all German hyped names are the real deal.

City look comfortably the best team in the country. They should be going seriously for the league and CL with the team they've assembled. Lets see what they do.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Draxler and Gotze really wouldn't. Not all German hyped names are the real deal.

City look comfortably the best team in the country. They should be going seriously for the league and CL with the team they've assembled. Lets see what they do.

I didn't say that they would improve your starting 11 but your squad. Having a player like Draxler to share some time with your middlefielders would be great. I don't trust Rooney whatsoever.

oggydude

I love how Perez then says the friendships between clubs hasn't been tarnished, mate you just called Woodward incompetent and you expect him to be ok with it. I don't think United will do any business with a Perez run Madrid in a long time after those quotes he just made this whole ordeal personal.

Surely it's illegal tapping as well when he said they made a promise to DDG for a year.

IamGundogan

I love how Perez then says the friendships between clubs hasn't been tarnished, mate you just called Woodward incompetent and you expect him to be ok with it. I don't think United will do any business with a Perez run Madrid in a long time after those quotes he just made this whole ordeal personal.

Surely it's illegal tapping as well when he said they made a promise to DDG for a year.

It's Real Madrid, they can openly put out to the public they've done something wrong, they'll still get away with it.

Jenks

I didn't realise there was ever a friendship between the club. Didn't SAF say something along the lines of "I wouldn't sell that mob a virus"?

BenRobbins

Yep after Munich they offered us the european cup and Di Stefano on loan but our stupid FA blocked it. Very kind and gracious of them.

CuleLife4Life

This hurts to admit but I'm leaning towards Madrid's side telling more of the truth than United.

Madrid are saying Utd were refusing to deal until Monday morning. United admitted Madrid made the FIRST bid that same day. So the whole 12me offer was rubbish back in July.

Madrid say Utd took 8hrs to review contracts, something Utd don't deny. Although Utd's whole excuse is that they sent everything that needed to be sent, on time. I think they sent everything late enough so that they'd look not guilty while Real had no real time to look over everything and submit it to La Liga on time.

The whole saga is boring now though. I laugh at United fans who think they won. All they have is a disgruntled GK who will walk on free next summer. That would piss me off if Ter Stegen did something like that in a few yrs after he becomes top 3 GK in the world. There'd be no way I'd root for him or want him to stay another year.

The funny part is Perez being mad about NOT spending money though.

Morten

This hurts to admit but I'm leaning towards Madrid's side telling more of the truth than United.

Madrid are saying Utd were refusing to deal until Monday morning. United admitted Madrid made the FIRST bid that same day. So the whole 12me offer was rubbish back in July.

Madrid say Utd took 8hrs to review contracts, something Utd don't deny. Although Utd's whole excuse is that they sent everything that needed to be sent, on time. I think they sent everything late enough so that they'd look not guilty while Real had no real time to look over everything and submit it to La Liga on time.

The whole saga is boring now though. I laugh at United fans who think they won. All they have is a disgruntled GK who will walk on free next summer. That would piss me off if Ter Stegen did something like that in a few yrs after he becomes top 3 GK in the world. There'd be no way I'd root for him or want him to stay another year.

The funny part is Perez being mad about NOT spending money though.

Its hard to say, but Perez isnt that trustworthy either.

CuleLife4Life

Its hard to say, but Perez isnt that trustworthy either.

Which is why I said I think Madrid's side is telling more of the truth, not the whole truth lol.

Utd are a rich club and have no reason to sell. Plus seeing RM take their best player yet again has to have them boiling mad. I can definitely see them doing everything so late that Madrid had no time to submit anything to La Liga.

If anything, I don't think Madrid got rekt or owned like everyone thinks. They're about to get a quality GK for free next summer and that fcking sucks. I don't see Utd pulling that whole "extend or go sit on the bench" card people think they will.

Morten

Which is why I said I think Madrid's side is telling more of the truth, not the whole truth lol.

Utd are a rich club and have no reason to sell. Plus seeing RM take their best player yet again has to have them boiling mad. I can definitely see them doing everything so late that Madrid had no time to submit anything to La Liga.

If anything, I don't think Madrid got rekt or owned like everyone thinks. They're about to get a quality GK for free next summer and that fcking sucks. I don't see Utd pulling that whole "extend or go sit on the bench" card people think they will.

Well, Van Gaal is certainly a man who could do such a thing. Either way, isnt Casillas still first choice for Spain? DDG might not even play that much in EC despite if he has another briliant season. He probably knows that, so i dont think the contract will be extended. Whether Casillas remains first choice after his move to a smaller league and a smaller club remains to be seen,

Falcao

United can take the hit if he goes for free and get to keep arguably the best keeper in the world last season at the club. Someone who according to loads of critics got us into the CL singlehandedly which is vital.

Real didn't want to appeal, we even offered to help them. We have the FA to back us up if needed. I think they got cold feet over the deal. I don't think anyone sees them as a laughing stock it's just one of those mildly funny things. They put the bullet point statement on their website and we replied in kind. Should have been the end of it but then Perez goes on the radio going on about Otamendi who we were not in for and Coentrao who didn't move to us in 2013 because they couldn't bring in Siqueira. Not our fault. Any way there have been a few rumours that De Gea will now sign a new deal so we'll see.

Home of Barca Fans