David de Gea

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's kinda impressive how often you'll completely derail from the topic then write like 2-3 pages of unrelated stuff.. How the hell does David De Gea relate to Suarez,Zidane etc?..

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It's kinda impressive how often you'll completely derail from the topic then write like 2-3 pages of unrelated stuff.. How the hell does David De Gea relate to Suarez,Zidane etc?..

You should visit the Neymar thread :mou:

SwiftGuyver

Difference with all those players they acknowledge the wrong they did, which still doesn't make it right. Suarez thinks he has done nothing wrong and claims to be a victim.

did Keane apologize? all i saw was him boast in a published book about purposely trying to break another player's leg and end their career.

did Giggs apologize? all i saw was him taking out a gagging order to try and hide his scummy ways and then when the truth did come out not making a comment on the subject whatsoever. cheating on your wife by sleeping with your brother's wife is the most scummy thing any player mentioned in the last few pages has done IMO. you have a scumbag sitting on your bench every week as your assistant manager and then have the audacity to judge others and state that they don't deserve respect as a human!

BenRobbins

:lol::lol: No point trying to argue this with a liverpool fan

I am praying that Madrid get a transfer ban for the summer 2016! We could either tell them to feck off and De Gea would stay or we get quite a large transfer fee for him this summer because they would be desperate to get him. Unless maybe they are happy with Casillas and Navas for a few more years.

Falcao

Keane never hid from what he did, unlike Suarez and his ridiculous claims of accidentally falling onto Chiellini's shoulder with his teeth. :lol:

SwiftGuyver

ok m8.

Lets try and get this back on DDG.

Yeah cool no problem mate, let's do that after it was you who brought up Suárez in this thread, called him the scummiest player to ever play in England, said he didn't deserve any respect as a human and then failed to really backup any of the statements you made.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Suarez has turned a new leaf at barca. What happened before doesn't concern me now.

As for de gea. He isn't going anywhere probably.

Home of Barca Fans