David de Gea

S7_MUFC

I think some departement where he needs to step up before being the no.1 for spain is also saving his team on unthankful days and not jsut those were he's constantly put under fire. He has some sort of confidence in the United captain that simply boosts his performance, he saves those because he knows that he can save those. He has already saved a lot so the next one isnt that hard anymore.

But then there is spain and remember, he wont be so uch under fire there and there he needs to prove to be worthy of wearing that kit. He will have those really ugly days where he has nothing to do for like 80 mins of the match and then all of a sudden one counter attack from the opponent can decide wether Spains dominant performance can end in a win, draw or loss. He needs to be on working temperature in literally the first save he has to make after being bored all game. That is a complete different story than those "hero" days, with all the fancy opportunitys to shine.
And that is something that a top-team wants from their goalkeeper and something that is very rare nowadays and a quality that is possessed by only the best like Neuer and (still) Casillas. If De Gea can do this, then he is the undoubted No.1 in his nationalteam and a step closer to the world's best.

Well he did that against stoke...

Unbiased United

People say the British media is bad (which admittedly it is generally) but the Spanish media is even worse.

From Marca Photoshopping pictures to make it look as though RM had as many fans in attendance as United in the US, to the lastest De Gea reports. Now it's looking like De Gea is more than happy in England and is about to extend his contract, apparently RM never wanted him anyway, and poor little David is having to settle for a new contract with United now his 'dream' move back to Spain won't happen.

S7_MUFC

Here's the compilation of his saves this season.....needless to say we'd be in the bottom half of the table without him.....

L

linetty

WTF most shots direct to him
You know, there's that thing called positioning, that's very important for a goalkeeper...

He's an incredible keeper, best in the Premier Leauge for sure. Considering he has such shitty defence in front of him, hands down.

S7_MUFC

You know, there's that thing called positioning, that's very important for a goalkeeper...

He's an incredible keeper, best in the Premier Leauge for sure. Considering he has such shitty defence in front of him, hands down.

His ability to pull off spectacular saves was never in doubt....He's the best in the world in terms of pure reflexes but the development of other aspects such as positioning, Crossing makes him the top 3 Goalies in the world....I haven't seen enough of Neuer but I wouldn't swap De Gea for Neuer....

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I think i may actually cry when he signs for Real in the summer :cry::cry::cry:

He cried when he left Atleti. Anything can happen in football, but at this moment, I have no doubt that he will stay. LvG is more likely to be fired than De Gea leaving Man Utd I reckon.

oggydude

I think he will be go if we don't make top 4 bar Rooney no one is upto his quality standards and Real could do with him. Even if Bale was involved in the deal it'll be depressing to see him leave.

Home of Barca Fans