Daniel Carvajal

Paganinisrvnge

Regardless of Carvajal's strength of his punch or Mandzukic overreaction; it's a clear intentional punch and in the rules, that's a red. Hopefully there'll be at least a one match ban.

El Gato

Villarato!
Foul, should have been a red and a peno, but what a knob Mario is, he totally deserved it :lol: Oh well, could have been smarter and smacked him in the tunnel or something. Go Keano on that idiot :)

This kid is pyschotic, he also destroyed isco's PS4 controller in a tweet I saw. He has real anger issues

RM can no longer play the 'our club is bigger than that' card when it comes to Suarez. Looked like Carvajal planned it as well, whereas with Suarez you get the feeling that he loses control of his actions when he's winded up.

EdmondDantes

Just read somewhere he bit him as well. He does come across as a bit of a psycho, good player though. I hope he's suspended as both his elbow and bite went unpunished by the referee.

Kohe321

This is supposedly the bite mark left on Manduzikc's arm from Carvajals bite:

CCoC2eaW0AA_5ud.jpg

Last edited:

Alik

I think Mandzukic would have made a bigger fuss if he felt a bite. Looks like he didn't feel it.

El Gato

Villarato!
He bit him too? Wow. Stupid. Altho that pic of god knows who 2 posts up :lol: Where have all the brains in football gone? Clock'em in the tunnel!

Home of Barca Fans