Daniel Alves

delancey

According to court records, she felt disgusted by him on the dance floor. Shortly thereafter, she followed him to the bathroom. Why would anyone follow a disgusting person anywhere?

The fact that he has now been released on bail mere weeks after the sentencing also implies that the case is even more ambiguous than previously thought.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Even though we don't know, let's say the woman followed him in there seeking out sex and then consented to begin with, if she withdraws consent at any moment and he continues, it's rape. Maybe that's what happened. Maybe he didn't like that and got aggressive and forced her.

That's just one possibility of how she can willingly enter the bathroom and rape still occurring.

Fair enough. But it's practically impossible to prove that in a court of law beyond a reasonably doubt. Unless of course the court is based in a country that is essentially a banana republic.

There was far more evidence in the Mendy case. Far more complainants. Far more witnesses. Far more length of time of alleged offending. Far more admitting to sexual activity. But he walked away.

All they had was the lady cried when she left the toilet. Literally millions of women this weekend are going to end up agreeing to sexual tryists which they immediately regret.

And apparently because Alves lied that means he is guilty. Nothing to do with him not wanting to admit to maybe consensual infidelity to the world and his wife who he didn't want to leave him.

I'm not saying he is innocent, mind you. I'm saying that they did not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt. Not even close. In most other countries he would have walked.

Last edited:

Rory

Fair enough. But it's practically impossible to prove that in a court of law beyond a reasonably doubt. Unless of course the court is based in a country that is essentially a banana republic.

There was far more evidence in the Mendy case. Far more complainants. Far more witnesses. Far more length of time of alleged offending. Far more admitting to sexual activity. But he walked away.

All they had was the lady cried when she left the toilet. Literally millions of women this weekend are going to end up agreeing to sexual tryists which they immediately regret.

And apparently because Alves lied that means he is guilty. Nothing to do with him not wanting to admit to maybe consensual infidelity to the world and his wife who he didn't want to leave him.

I'm not saying he is innocent, mind you. I'm saying that they did not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt. Not even close. In most other countries he would have walked.
I don't deny it's practically impossible to prove such a thing. Barely anything has been made public so I'm not sure why you're saying all they had was that she cried.

I asked what this "ample evidence" backing Alves up is but you haven't shown anything.

Rory

According to court records, she felt disgusted by him on the dance floor. Shortly thereafter, she followed him to the bathroom. Why would anyone follow a disgusting person anywhere?

The fact that he has now been released on bail mere weeks after the sentencing also implies that the case is even more ambiguous than previously thought.
Can you link all these court records?

delancey

Can you link all these court records?
Plenty of newspaper articles that have summarized the court testimonies.

In fact, according to witness testimony, he not only placed her hand on his crotch, but also touched her p***y. She warned him to stop. Moments later, he gestured to her to join him passed an “unknown” door, to which she obliged.

Gnidrologist

Even though we don't know, let's say the woman followed him in there seeking out sex and then consented to begin with, if she withdraws consent at any moment and he continues, it's rape. Maybe that's what happened. Maybe he didn't like that and got aggressive and forced her.

That's just one possibility of how she can willingly enter the bathroom and rape still occurring.
How convenient for a slut.

Rory

Plenty of newspaper articles that have summarized the court testimonies.

In fact, according to witness testimony, he not only placed her hand on his crotch, but also touched her p***y. She warned him to stop. Moments later, he gestured to her to join him passed an “unknown” door, to which she obliged.

not the MSM?! Or is it ok in this instance I can't keep up.

That article contains a couple of lines of testimony. Other articles don't seem to have much more so as I said barely anything has got out to the public.

Gnidrologist

Willingly spreading your legs at random stranger and then retract your consent after the fact, because you got ashamed or wanted to dig some gold from a rich guy knowing full well that you can lie and laugh your way through the court in current wokeshit cesspool without ever being scrutinized or facing any punishment for slandering a man.

Rory

Willingly spreading your legs at random stranger and then retract your consent after the fact, because you got ashamed or wanted to dig some gold from a rich guy knowing full well that you can lie and laugh your way through the court in current wokeshit cesspool without ever being scrutinized or facing any punishment for slandering a man.
I'm not talking about retracting consent after the fact. I'm talking mid intercourse.

Gnidrologist

She was already letting him fuck her, but then had a second thought he likes it too rough therefore rape. And everybody should take her word for it. Incredibly convenient.

Rory

Well we don't know if any of that happened at all. It's a hypothetical situation. maybe they didn't even start. Point is if two people are having sex and then one person wants to stop, they're allowed to stop. Don't really get your point. You think people should have to finish the job or something? Be forced to? eh?

delancey

@Rory What isn’t hypothetical is that he placed her hand on his crotch and touched her p***y, and then she willingly followed him into the bathroom.

We do not know what happened next. The Spanish court convicted Alves of rape based on her reaction afterwards and her witness testimony.

She is allowed change her mind, of course, but the prosecutor must still prove beyond any reasonable doubt that he did what he is being accused of having done. How do you go about doing that?

What preceded the bathroom visit also adds ambiguity to the case.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans