Daniel Alves

Windhook

Okay. Things took a serious turn. The woman now claims she was hit and ***** in the bathroom of the club by Alves.

He can be detained up to 72 hours.

"Barcelona-based news website El Taquigrafo claims it has seen CCTV footage showing Alves entering the club bathroom with the woman on the night and coming out of the restroom after 47 seconds.

It was claimed by the Spanish outlet that the lady burst into tears once he left the venue."

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Sounds like bullshit.

Everyone on reddit is already claiming Alves is guilty. If he did then throw away the keys of course.
Still find the story very weird though.
So Alves invites them, they go up to his table. He tries to get her to tough his dick, she refuses then follows him into another room which turns out to be a small bathroom.
Why the fuck whould you go somewhere with that guy given that situation?

She msde herself available at the very least.
And also that whole scenario in the bathroom is 47 seconds?
Alves could gove Usain Bolt a tun for his money.

Maybe its true though? But I remain sceptic when it comes to **** claims to the rich and famous who dont need to do it.
We will see what comes out of it.

Messi983

Clubs don't want bad PR in cases like this. The fact he's almost 40 and at the end of his playing career (even if innocent - which I hope he is - and won't go to jail) and on a short term contract made it an easy decision for them. Would be different if he'd be younger and/or on a long term contract. Like Greenwood for example. Yeah, he's suspended without a pay and kept away from the team but officially still a United player.

FinBarcelonafan

Everyone on reddit is already claiming Alves is guilty. If he did then throw away the keys of course.
Still find the story very weird though.
So Alves invites them, they go up to his table. He tries to get her to tough his dick, she refuses then follows him into another room which turns out to be a small bathroom.
Why the fuck whould you go somewhere with that guy given that situation?

She msde herself available at the very least.
And also that whole scenario in the bathroom is 47 seconds?
Alves could gove Usain Bolt a tun for his money.

Maybe its true though? But I remain sceptic when it comes to **** claims to the rich and famous who dont need to do it.
We will see what comes out of it.

Yeha sounds fishy for sure

Windhook

"A charge of sexual assault in Spain can mean anything from unsolicited and unwanted sexual groping to ****. Police and the court’s press office said they could not give any details on the case. **** can be subject to prison terms of up to 15 years under a new law passed last year.

Alves denied the allegations last week in a video he sent to Spanish television channel Antena 3. While acknowledging he had gone dancing at the club on the night of the alleged assault, he said he did not know the woman and was always “respectful” of others.

“I was there having a good time with other people,” Alves said. “Everyone who knows me knows that I like dancing. I was having a good time, but I never invaded the personal space of anyone. I always am respectful.”"

JohnN

Still, why terminate a player's contact on an allegation that hasn't even seen a court.
The claim could turn out to be true or false.
Damning the guy before anything is final, at least law wise, is just wrong.
Things have gone from never trusting such claims to blindly believing them.
If it true though, it is mind boggling why a man of that status would even risk getting in a situation like that. Must be really sick to do so.

snowy

dany hit n run gone in 30 sec alves

giphy-downsized-large.gif
shoulda worn his bodycam

if he was just trying to score, he should do a live tv lie detector test for damage control

Home of Barca Fans