Daniel Alves

snowy

and his mamacita just lost her mom a week ago

dani-alves-with-wife.jpg

what's he doing chasing the white magic at that time bruh...

khaled_a_d

Still, why terminate a player's contact on an allegation that hasn't even seen a court.
The claim could turn out to be true or false.
Damning the guy before anything is final, at least law wise, is just wrong.
Things have gone from never trusting such claims to blindly believing them.
If it true though, it is mind boggling why a man of that status would even risk getting in a situation like that. Must be really sick to do so.

Probably it was just a way to do it. They probably see terminating his contract as a good outcome financially for them.
He was bad with them from what I understand

Horatio

You're welcome
The ?always alegria? was always a farce. Usually most happy looking people in front of camers are the most depressed off camera. Also sprinkle in a bit of an ego dealing with being a has been.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
47 seconds isn't even enough to take a piss, let alone **** someone. The most he could do was touch her a bit and threaten her with it, which is of course also terrible but not to the same extent.

serghei

Sounds like another exaggerated case to me based on available info, but we should wait for more to come out. But between the location and the short time in question I don't think sexual assault is a good framing even if something happened there. People can misinterpret signals without necessarily meaning harm. A LOT of touching happens in night clubs on regular basis.

He claims he doesn't know her.

If there is footage with him and her entering the bathroom, he's clearly lying.

The fact that some people went from "he's innocent" to "he couldn't have done much in 47 seconds" show that those same people would go to the moon in their defense of Alves - "yeah, he touched her but she asked for it / she should have been proud that a great footballer like Alves took an interest in her".

He's lucky this discussion takes place on a Barca forum, where a lot of fans would discredit their own mothers if they would allege abuse from one of their favorite players.

Home of Barca Fans