Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

L

linetty

He has played well and his movement has been far too good for Sevilla but be prepared to be told he has been shit and had on tap in and another goal from a GK error.
He has not played well and a serious goalkeeper should've saved a shot right at him.

L

linetty

He has, they have barely got near him all night.

This place just dwells on any mistake he makes.
He was doing stepovers all night and diving within any slightest contact. I can recall a few good passes and runs but a lot of bad decisions as well.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I dont doubt most on here will agree with you but Ronaldo has played well and his movement off the ball is in a different league to any player in the world.

Do you agree with me? Ronaldo, despite his goals, hasn't played to his standards. However, he's been better than he was in the World Cup.

JamDav1982

Do you agree with me? Ronaldo, despite his goals, hasn't played to his standards. However, he's been better than he was in the World Cup.

I think he has been best player on park. Not all about being pretty with ball at feet, where he hasnt been too bad anyway.

If Sevilla could take any player off for Madrid I would bet anything it would be him.

NotInHere

He has played well and his movement has been far too good for Sevilla but be prepared to be told he has been shit and had on tap in and another goal from a GK error.
Figures. Nobody can take away Ronaldos gift to put the ball in the net, and even if his not quite good as Messi, he must be doing something right to somehow make it a legit comparison.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Ronaldo has a solid game and he scored twice. So a good performance overall.
I would only be upset if some fanboys would take this game and try to prove he is the best in the world and bla bla.

Home of Barca Fans