Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I am with you on this one. A man who can do this is surely the best basketballer the world has ever seen.
Have to agree with you on this one , but the thing that differentiates him from the other players has to be his incredible backhand.

dakt

What Diva he is. Tried couple of dribbles, all have failed, every time he falls with sarcastic smile towards the referee.

L

linetty

What Diva he is. Tried couple of dribbles, all have failed, every time he falls with sarcastic smile towards the referee.
He's always done this. Pedro/Alves style. I hate that kind of players.

NotInHere

2 goals he has today, I wonder how he has played though. I couldn't watch the first half.

But the funny thing about Ronaldo is that even if he plays terrible, he always score, major props to him for that because at the end of the day goals and if you win is what counts.

JamDav1982

2 goals he has today, I wonder how he has played though. I couldn't watch the first half.

But the funny thing about Ronaldo is that even if he plays terrible, he always score, major props to him for that because at the end of the day goals and if you win is what counts.

He has played well and his movement has been far too good for Sevilla but be prepared to be told he has been shit and had on tap in and another goal from a GK error.

Home of Barca Fans