Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

juguar

Aren't there a ton of bicycle goals scored every year but none win it ?

I think the year Rooney's lost to Neymar's was because, overall, people like dribbling more than athleticism. There are some that like athleticism but I think that, while awesome, it is a more common skill. In other words, a lot more players are athletic than can dribble. Dribbling past a lot of players is just great to watch, and harder to pull off.

coura

Banned
I think the year Rooney's lost to Neymar's was because, overall, people like dribbling more than athleticism. There are some that like athleticism but I think that, while awesome, it is a more common skill. In other words, a lot more players are athletic than can dribble. Dribbling past a lot of players is just great to watch, and harder to pull off.

Neymar won because it was by fans vote.

barcanuck

According to a commentator here in The Netherlands, Cristiano Ronaldo is highly motivated to win the Puskas Award and is therefore trying so hard to finish a bicycle kick. Wouldn't surprise me tbh...

Can't wait to see him crying while accepting the Puskas.

El Gato

Villarato!
He won't miss Atletico unless he gets an extended ban from LFP... Some people seem to be unfamiliar with rules of a red card.

CatalinR10

red card in la liga -> suspended next 2 games in la liga

red card in the cup -> suspended next 2 games in the cup

Isn't this the way things work ?

Home of Barca Fans