Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Djab

Never.Give.Up.
Really he's desperate to score a bicycle kick goal. Very desperate indeed.
But very nice kick to be fair.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The fit he threw after that was epic... I mean, it was a very impressive attempt and also an amazing display of reflexes by the keeper, but why the hell does he have to act like somebody took something away from him and swing arms and put an angry face?

Caps

The fit he threw after that was epic... I mean, it was a very impressive attempt and also an amazing display of reflexes by the keeper, but why the hell does he have to act like somebody took something away from him and swing arms and put an angry face?

He does this all the time. Decides that the next thing he needs to do to show how amazing he is is [whatever, in this case bicycle kick]. He trains on practices that one thing obsessively until he gets it, keeps trying it, and when he finally gets it is like 'yeah see I'm the best in the world, wooooo!'. When he messes something up he or comes really close to something, he does that whole angry thing- its to draw attention to the fact that he did something amazing (he needs to make sure you know how amazing an attempt that just was) and is frustrated by 'luck' not being in his favor and ruining what he brilliantly did. Im not even joking. Look out for it. Everything with him is one big show. 90% of his emotions on the pitch other than ego are fake, panto, rehearsed, put on etc.

BerkeleyBernie

Was magficent but the save from Roberto was also glorious.

More so Roberto's recovery for the double save. The bicycle kick was right at him, but he did well to get up in time to stop the shot from his block.

Yeah, this is the reason I can never like/enjoy him. Imagine Messi after the same kind of effort- he'd kinda give a half-smile scratch-head "oh well, that's futbol" and get back to business.

Pedro would break out into a full grin- one of the reasons I love watching him. Play like a beast, but have fun.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
More so Roberto's recovery for the double save. The bicycle kick was right at him, but he did well to get up in time to stop the shot from his block.

Yeah, this is the reason I can never like/enjoy him. Imagine Messi after the same kind of effort- he'd kinda give a half-smile scratch-head "oh well, that's futbol" and get back to business.

Pedro would break out into a full grin- one of the reasons I love watching him. Play like a beast, but have fun.

Exactly, he makes everything about him... I hate to draw comparison between him and our players, but not too long ago Messi congratulated a keeper for saving his shot, yeah sure it was a one-on-one and not a bicycle kick, but come on, Ronaldo should relax and stop being such a drama queen...

JamDav1982

Was watching an NBA game the other night and they started to talk about the star players of teams and how they react in the championship games etc under pressure.

They were saying the biggest difference is that in the really tense moments the top players keep a clear head and are willing to pass it on to a team mate in a better position.

The number one thing that kills teams trying to close out games is players trying to play 'hero ball' and try to do everything themselves.

A lot of what they said reminded me of Ronaldo.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
According to a commentator here in The Netherlands, Cristiano Ronaldo is highly motivated to win the Puskas Award and is therefore trying so hard to finish a bicycle kick. Wouldn't surprise me tbh...

F

Flavia

According to a commentator here in The Netherlands, Cristiano Ronaldo is highly motivated to win the Puskas Award and is therefore trying so hard to finish a bicycle kick. Wouldn't surprise me tbh...

So, he's jealous of Ibra?

CatalinR10

Aren't there a ton of bicycle goals scored every year but none win it ?

Home of Barca Fans