Cristian Tello

Galning

Hoping is one thing, holding a grudge over it is another. Portuguese clubs pull this nonsense all the time, and Fiorentina doesn't have the scouts (or shady agent connections) that say Porto does to constantly rake in profits off of players whose values they inflate.

Anyway all should be forgiven because Barca is somehow gonna get 6M for Tello now.

Not getting Cuadrado is one of the last things I'd hold a grudge for. I'm just hoping Barça play hard ball too, because clubs are too used to the blaugrana bargains.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Not getting Cuadrado is one of the last things I'd hold a grudge for. I'm just hoping Barça play hard ball too, because clubs are too used to the blaugrana bargains.

As much as I like Cuadrado (well, less so now), he's an incredibly frustrating player and Barca somewhat dodged a bullet there.

Tello, coincidentally enough, is in the same mold. I liked him more than Cuenca and Munir at Barca when it comes to talent, but I don't think he's a smart enough player to remain relevant. He's a good gamble for Fiorentina but doing nothing of note at Porto is not a good sign.

Galning

As much as I like Cuadrado (well, less so now), he's an incredibly frustrating player and Barca somewhat dodged a bullet there.

Tello, coincidentally enough, is in the same mold. I liked him more than Cuenca and Munir at Barca when it comes to talent, but I don't think he's a smart enough player to remain relevant. He's a good gamble for Fiorentina but doing nothing of note at Porto is not a good sign.
Especially considering Lucho got the best out of Alves and got his right wing player in Aleix Vidal. Huge bullet doged in my opinion, a very expensive one too.

Yes, Tello is too limited in his game to take it to the next level. Ever since he left Barça he hasn't developed much as a player, and I don't think he will in the future. Decent player though but I don't expect him to set the world on fire in the Serie A.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I've seen some Porto fans regard him as a one Dimensional "Stump". :lol:

From what I've watched it's not to surprising Porto decided to part ways as he seems too Limited.

Haven't watched him for a single minute since he left, but it sounds like he's still the same one-trick pony as before then.

Diogo28

He's been awful this season and never showed any promise beside a couple of great games. Not good for Porto, and this Porto is the weakest in years.

El Flaco

The other teams figured out quickly that Tello was just a one trick pony, hasn't impressed since and reduced into a bench player.

Home of Barca Fans