Cr150

KingLeo10

what a sham

removing him from my signature but let it be known to all that CR is still the CL goat and messi will never surpass his 3 peat and CL KO scoring record

:lol: No one cares about this now that RM won a CL without him and Messi won the WC as the best player with 10 G + A at 35

BarcaOG

Banned
:lol: No one cares about this now that RM won a CL without him and Messi won the WC as the best player with 10 G + A at 35

tons of teams have won the CL without CR and messi. that doesnt mean anything. especially real, who had 9 before cr lol and who will continue winning them without cr, modric and benzema in the future

who said anything about the wc? i really cant believe youre a 'scientist' when your argumentative and logic skills are those of grade 12 lmao

cr7 is the undisputed CHAMPIONS LEAGUE goat. messi had a hand in only 3 cl wins since 06 was ronaldinho, eto, and deco. messi's CL KO record is insignificant vs cr's.

deal with it 'scientist' lmfao

CatalinR10

[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION]

the filthy 5 euro rat is out of control, put him in a cage please or lock him in a sewer

dirty rat

keep insulting me , or Romanian people or making fun of them for whatever reason

I will find you for being racist towards us and beat the living shit out of you , you piece of racist shit

KingLeo10

tons of teams have won the CL without CR and messi. that doesnt mean anything. especially real, who had 9 before cr lol and who will continue winning them without cr, modric and benzema in the future

who said anything about the wc? i really cant believe youre a 'scientist' when your argumentative and logic skills are those of grade 12 lmao

cr7 is the undisputed CHAMPIONS LEAGUE goat. messi had a hand in only 3 cl wins since 06 was ronaldinho, eto, and deco. messi's CL KO record is insignificant vs cr's.

deal with it 'scientist' lmfao

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keep crying

Also hilarious how you're crying to the mods after targeting posters with slurs/insults. Unhinged :clown:

BarcaOG

Banned
keep insulting me , or Romanian people or making fun of them for whatever reason

I will find you for being racist towards us and beat the living shit out of you , you piece of racist shit

you literally have the intelligence of a 13 year old. i have never said a thing--not a single one--about romanians. i didnt even know you are romanian lmfao.

what you are is a filthy rat. i dont care what your nationality is idiot.

rat lmao

BarcaOG

Banned
come up with a single post/quote of mine where i say anything about romanians lmfao

the idiot rat cata just making things up

KingLeo10

what slurs you moron? im calling you lot for what you are: rats

Definition of a slur:

"an insinuation or allegation about someone that is likely to insult them or damage their reputation."

You've been at it with me and cata unprovoked since you got back. Pipe down, before you get straight jacketed again and sedated :lol:

CatalinR10

you literally have the intelligence of a 13 year old. i have never said a thing--not a single one--about romanians. i didnt even know you are romanian lmfao.

what you are is a filthy rat. i dont care what your nationality is idiot.

rat lmao

don't worry , I will soon take care of you , you fucking idiot for being racist towars me and Romanians you fucking piece of shit

don't worry I will travel to your location and see how you make racist jokes towards me and my people

fucking idiot i will never forget you being racist towards me

keep continuing faggot with your tasteless and racist jokes towards me , I will fucking break your legs you fucking racist piece of shit

BarcaOG

Banned
okay so cata is so stupid that
1) he thinks ive said something about romanians. quote me. find a post. you wont find one, moron, because ive never said anything about romanians. lmfao

2) he keeps on using homophobic slurs. so in his small rat mind imaginary 'racism' is not okay but real homophobia is okay

genius

:facepalm:

also [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] this unhinged maniac keeps on making threats of violence how about we enforce some rules yeah?

Home of Barca Fans