BarcaOG

Banned
anyway

really sad to see CR playing his days out in saudia arabia

smh

i think messi did break him. he finally gave up--against his every instinct

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He might still be playing European football in some capacity if he didn't shit on his manager and prove he is delusional enough to think he is a starter for a CL team. If he left on good terms in January and accepted a role at a CL club where he wasn't a guaranteed starter I think some team would have taken a chance at him.

It's the same arrogance that made him leave Real Madrid when it was the absolute perfect club for him.

Good old vanity.

Givenchy

Yeah this is a sad end to a great career. People (the few cult members who remain) will watch 1 or 2 Saudi league games and then forget about him.

CatalinR10

literally the first post i saw when i came back to the forum was cata insulting me

now hes crying like a baby lmao

You should have been out there being busy , passionate about something and on your way to be a milionaire , instead you came back to make this forum toxic once more for who knows how many months.

Disappointing.

This was my first post towards you , you piece of fucking trash

don't worry , KARMA will fuck you up soon real good

you trash racist piece of shit

KingLeo10

This was my first post towards you , you piece of fucking trash

don't worry , KARMA will fuck you up soon real good

you trash racist piece of shit

hello KL

u won in the end, it seems....

but pls keep ur dogs catalunitz and john n in line. u i can respect bc u can be funny but theyre just mean and unbearable

cheers

This is what he posted in his "I'm back" thread

He's certifiably unhinged. Remember months ago, he used to do this routine:

Day 1 : "Cata you're cool bro, KL is a rat"

Day 2 : "LMAO Johnny Depp rat, KL is cool"

:lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
i dont think you understand the meaning of the words 'racist' and 'racism' but ok

u can learn something new every day i suppose

BarcaOG

Banned
This is what he posted in his "I'm back" thread

He's certifiably unhinged. Remember months ago, he used to do this routine:

Day 1 : "Cata you're cool bro, KL is a rat"

Day 2 : "LMAO Johnny Depp rat, KL is cool"

:lol:

still chasing after internet sports forum points? you must be a very successful scientist, what with spending so many hours on here instead

yes you are a rat. deal with it.

you resort to insults because nothing you say can change the fact that CR7 is the CL goat

Windhook

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION], clearly you didn't get the humour we developed in the community with some, including Cata, recently around here while you were away.

Nobody disrespects anyone here. Calm down. You've been acting very toxic like you deliberately want another ban.

BarcaOG

Banned
[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION], clearly you didn't get the humour we developed in the community with some, including Cata, recently around here while you were away.

Nobody disrespects anyone here. Calm down. You've been acting very toxic like you deliberately want another ban.

no im cool with everyone except those 2 rats who insult me but cry when i insult them back. simple as

KingLeo10

Not a coincidence Fati (as [MENTION=22584]messi15478[/MENTION]) and Rassvet as ( [MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION] ) first began posting here in 2017 during RM and CR7's CL run

And since Dec 18, have vanished. They truly were CR7 stans and got ethered. Oof.

Home of Barca Fans