Cr150

BarcaOG

Banned
also thanks for posting that KL :lol: makes CR look great and shows the decisive difference between him and messi: cr is not a defeatist walker like messi is

thanks

KingLeo10

calm down and relax with the attacks

messi suffered more humiliations than any other goat tier player while his main rival won back to back to back CLs there is no redeeming that, sorry KL

:lol: I am relaxed. I actually have 0 hopes for Gician because he's likely not very educated (see his views in COVID thread).

But you claim you're pursuing a PhD but don't have the decency to post like a regular human despite having the capacity to do so.

The problem is your absolutely infantile and unhinged posting (let's be honest, it is textbook baiting of Messi/Barca fans), not that you don't like Messi (which no one gives a shit about).

BarcaOG

Banned
to be clear KL i have nothing against u u a cool dude its just hard having these discussions because your messi bias is turned up way too high

that is all really, no need to fight here

BarcaOG

Banned
:lol: I am relaxed. I actually have 0 hopes for Gician because he's likely not very educated (see his views in COVID thread).

But you claim you're pursuing a PhD but don't have the decency to post like a regular human despite having the capacity to do so.

i am sorry i dont meet your forum posting standards KL but i dont think that makes less than human :puyol:

KingLeo10

to be clear KL i have nothing against u u a cool dude its just hard having these discussions because your messi bias is turned up way too high

that is all really, no need to fight here

Should I make a list of all the troll posts you've made about Messi/CR7 in the last 24 hours?

Probably 30-50 if I had to estimate.

No one cares about this "debate" except you baiting in the Messi thread and then now baiting here when a few BARCELONA FANS were making fun of CR7 for posting a cringe post about a newly made up award.

KingLeo10

just because they are not messi praise does not make my posts trolling..

now we know that messi 2022 is poor on the pitch and off it. poor of character
arrogant and lacking self awareness now

very sad to see

mask-off moment

its indefensible, frankly

some here would defend messi even if he spat on an old lady's face

fake AF messi at it again

hes just mad Lewa is orders of magnitude better than him, and has been for two years.

all made within the span of 1 hour or so lmao :lol: Textbook trolling/baiting but this place has long given up on moderation.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Should I make a list of all the troll posts you've made about Messi/CR7 in the last 24 hours?

Probably 30-50 if I had to estimate.

No one cares about this "debate" except you baiting in the Messi thread and then now baiting here when a few BARCELONA FANS were making fun of CR7 for posting a cringe post about a newly made up award.

OG is Barcafan too

BarcaOG

Banned
? thats just my take on messi's latest actions

its only trolling if you think that the only correct, that is non-trolling, way to participate is to say that messi is faultless..

im not sure what youre getting at

BarcaOG

Banned
its okay if u disagree KL :cheers: but i dont think its nice or constructive to label all the posts you dont like/disagree with as trolling

Home of Barca Fans