Cr150

KingLeo10

They would get dismantled by Bayern or Pool. Or Chelsea. Even PSG or City would beat them.

Relax. No CLs in his future unless ZZ is back.

malvolio

They would get dismantled by Bayern or Pool. Or Chelsea. Even PSG or City would beat them.

Relax. No CLs in his future unless ZZ is back.

ZZ is not a manager to build teams. Nor is he a manager to work with bums and turn them into worldclass players.

Ronaldo won't do shit without a good supporting cast.

Morten

ZZ is not a manager to build teams. Nor is he a manager to work with bums and turn them into worldclass players.

Ronaldo won't do shit without a good supporting cast.

Still these same talking-points?

He did more than alright when he returned for the job with a declining squad.

Zidane is a very good manager, simple as that.

Morten

Zidane is not even convinced of his own skills as a manager. That's why he went into hiding.

What is it with you and this "hiding"-nonsense?

Zidane hasn't coached in half a year, Pep didnt coach for a year, i guess he believed he sucked at coaching then? Good, we got that settled then.

Andresito

Staff member

Zidane hasn't coached in half a year, Pep didnt coach for a year, i guess he believed he sucked at coaching then? Good, we got that settled then.

Pep announced he'd take a sabbatical beforehand. ZZ isn't on a sabbatical AFAIK.

Horatio

You're welcome

It's only been half a year? Sorry. Felt like 1.5

But I stand by my opinion. I think everything went too fast for Zidane. Real was his first first-team job for christ sake. Got extremely lucky the heavy weights respected and stood behind him.
Willing to bet Zidane himself doesn't feel ready for Premier League for example. Maybe in a few years.

mc_lovin

It's only been half a year? Sorry. Felt like 1.5

But I stand by my opinion. I think everything went too fast for Zidane. Real was his first first-team job for christ sake. Got extremely lucky the heavy weights respected and stood behind him.
Willing to bet Zidane himself doesn't feel ready for Premier League for example. Maybe in a few years.

Zidane at Real was a perfect storm. He doesn't strike me as someone who will translate well to other teams (like Pep). But we will hopefully see.

Horatio

You're welcome
Zidane at Real was a perfect storm. He doesn't strike me as someone who will translate well to other teams (like Pep). But we will hopefully see.

That's exactly how I feel and more importantly I think that is how Zidane thinks about it.

He possibly could, but he is still very early in his coaching learning career.

Home of Barca Fans