Cr150

Temptation

🔙🗣️ Xavi Hernandez in 2008 before Cristiano Ronaldo joined Real Madrid.

"Along with Messi, Ronaldo is the best player in the world. In fact he is in front of Leo in terms of influence in a game, The kid has everything."

Now they hate him because they don't have him, they hate him because he joined their rivals and smashed them dozens of times, they hate him because he's the Greatest Of All Time 🐐👑

Saw this post on a fanpage. Is this Xavi quote real? @Fati_Future_BallonDor :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"Along with Messi, Ronaldo is the best player in the world. In fact he is in front of Leo in terms of influence in a game, The kid has everything."

Now they hate him because they don't have him, they hate him because he joined their rivals and smashed them dozens of times, they hate him because he's the Greatest Of All Time 🐐👑

Saw this post on a fanpage. Is this Xavi quote real? @Fati_Future_BallonDor :lol:

I won't check it, in my head it's real :pique:

Andresito

Staff member

Found this article: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/3463322/xavi-urges-ron-to-quit-united
Believe it was ahead of the CL semis Xavi said this and praised Ronaldo. Can't find the original quote in Spanish though. Seems like this was non-news at the time but gained traction somewhere around 2020/2021 by CR fans to justify something :lol:

Don't understand what you're trying to insinuate. Do you actually believe that second paragraph you posted?
Messi wasn't in his prime in 2008 and don't forget he's two years younger than CR. It was somewhere after that Messi really exploded. There's no shame in saying Ronaldo was better than Messi before 2009, for various reasons.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Found this article: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/3463322/xavi-urges-ron-to-quit-united
Believe it was ahead of the CL semis Xavi said this and praised Ronaldo. Can't find the original quote in Spanish though. Seems like this was non-news at the time but gained traction somewhere around 2020/2021 by CR fans to justify something :lol:

Don't understand what you're trying to insinuate. Do you actually believe that second paragraph you posted?
Messi wasn't in his prime in 2008 and don't forget he's two years younger than CR. It was somewhere after that Messi really exploded. There's no shame in saying Ronaldo was better than Messi before 2009, for various reasons.

"He feels so superior to everybody, and rightly so, that he tries things that are unnecessary. "He could be a much better player if he was here, playing with us. I have a soft spot for him. I would love him to join us. "

Xavi wanted the end of the world...

Temptation

That's not written by me lol. It's a fanpage post. You can tell by reading it.

This didn't sound like Xavi. Find it tough to believe that Xavi said this about their all round games.

Windhook

The baiting takes place at Messi and CR7 threads. Admins should just delete posts of CR7 medal count posters in Messi thread and it's done. Vice versa. After all this is some personal feud between BarcaOG worshippers vs. KingLeo10.

SHUT UP RAT! :lol:

Can't remember when last I read a meaningful discussion in Messi thread.

Home of Barca Fans