Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

Andresito

Staff member
Well Roberto is usually good against Madrid and Semedo's pace is needed. So it's logical.

Would've started Malcom anyway considering it's the Copa.

serghei

Thats a brilliant deal.I payed 50 euro for the year for eleven sports to watch la liga but they don't show champions league games or most copa. Heard they are showing copa tonight though

Wow, that's really bad. Here in Romania, I pay 10 euro/month for digital TV consisting of 4 Full HD Digi Sport channels which show 4/5 best leagues + Copa (only Barca/Madrid) + CL + EL (without PL which is on another channel still in the pack) + Barca/Real game in UHD format each week as well as the biggest match in CL.

And when I stream I have 1000mbs connection.

That's Romania for you. Dirty hospitals but crazy fast internet and 4K tv.

FinBarcelonafan

Wow, that's really bad. Here in Romania, I pay 10 euro/month for digital TV consisting of 4 Full HD Digi Sport channels which show 4/5 best leagues + Copa (only Barca/Madrid) + CL + EL (without PL which is on another channel still in the pack) + Barca/Real game in UHD format each week as well as the biggest match in CL.

Nice deal. Shame about Hospitals.

Vilarrubi

That sounds quality. Before this season it was worse for us in the UK, you needed Sky Sports to watch it which is minimum £40/£45 a month for the package.

FC B

Why compare prices in UK vs. in Romania? Seriously?:lol:

EdmondDantes

That line up makes the most sense - if Messi is not to be risked.

It's a 4-3-3 that can turn into a 4-4-2. We beat - a much weaker - Real Madrid with a similar approach when Rafinha started.

Vidal is out of form, played the full 90 Saturday and he can't play that wide right midfield spot like Sergi can and has done before.

Vilarrubi

You should compare Romania vs Bulgaria and UK vs Germany prices for example...

He’s comparing the service, the price doesn’t really matter because whatever country you’re in it’s usually affordable. His service sounds way better than available here in the UK.

eaman

The premier league was a nice addition, but in the end I'm more than happy to be able to watch nearly all of Barças games for that little amount.

Yep, their offer is insane. You also have Serie A, Ney's farmers league, Europa League, ~75% of CL games, NFL redzone, NBA and much more. That's the reason why we call it the "Netflix of sports" here.

50€ is crazy.

50 euro a year. Surely yours isn't 5 euro a year

Zidane82

I think we can rotate a little bit in the first leg given that it is at Camp Nou. We already know that Solari is going to give some less regular players the start.

We can go Gala 11 in the return leg + Dembele.

I'm hoping for the below.

Stegen
Semedo-Pique/Murillo-Leglet-Alba
Alena-Busquets-Arthur
Malcom-Suarez-Coutinho

Messi to come on second half.
Sadly Rakitic plays ahead of Alena which means we field possibly the slowest midfield three in history ..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sadly Rakitic plays ahead of Alena which means we field possibly the slowest midfield three in history ..

Can you stop complaining about and mentioning Rakitic in every post? Everyone here knows how much you dislike him, you don't need to bring it up all the time.

You even manage to bring up Rakitic when we sign a CB.

Home of Barca Fans