Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

Devils

lol how times have changed.

I don't even care for this game seeing as how much better we are than Real Madrid. lol these fools are gonna get smashed today.

lmao!

behindbrowneyes

Yep, renewed until 2021 with Primera Liga as well. On the downside, they lose Premiership rights starting next season

The premier league was a nice addition, but in the end I'm more than happy to be able to watch nearly all of Barças games for that little amount.

Thats a brilliant deal.I payed 50 euro for the year for eleven sports to watch la liga but they don't show champions league games or most copa. Heard they are showing copa tonight though

Yep, their offer is insane. You also have Serie A, Ney's farmers league, Europa League, ~75% of CL games, NFL redzone, NBA and much more. That's the reason why we call it the "Netflix of sports" here.

50€ is crazy.

goope

The premier league was a nice addition, but in the end I'm more than happy to be able to watch nearly all of Barças games for that little amount.

Yep, their offer is insane. You also have Serie A, Ney's farmers league, Europa League, ~75% of CL games, NFL redzone, NBA and much more. That's the reason why we call it the "Netflix of sports" here.

50€ is crazy.

Why don't you just use Acestream?

Devils

lol how times have changed.

I don't even care for this game seeing as how much better we are than Real Madrid. lol these fools are gonna get smashed today.

lmao!

lol I retract this statement based on this predicted line-up.

[tw]1093155693476089856[/tw]

lol leave it to that snowbunny Helena to ruin my day fffsss.

WOAT journalist.

Tekkers

coutinho's the most expensive player on the field so i expect him to show up

i'm holding him to the same standards everyone held dembele last season

Raketa10

If Roberto starts as a winger I am going to lose it!!! This line up is horrible!

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Not defending the lineup, but he’s probably thinking Roberto and Semedo will do a job against Marcelo and Vinicius.

Home of Barca Fans