Copa Final 2016: Barca - Sevilla 2-0(ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papabeef

Congratz everyone !!!!! :xavi:

Oh boy what an intense and draining match there!

We all had moments of true darkness there, 1 man down Messi head injury then Suarez asks for a sub and looks badly injured......

But these heroes have turned it around!! This squad is just brilliant!

I just voted in MOTM thread but wholy crap, WHO DIDNT PLAY GREAT? Heck even Masches red card was brilliant and worth it.

Iniesta was something out of a fairytale, such class.... this is what idiots who judge players by stats should watch!

Pique was flawless...tank! so was everyone else.... Messi's passes pretty much destroyed Sevilla tonight, 1 pass for Neymars 1on 1 that got the red, then 2 insane assists...

Busquets, Alves, Alba, TS..... GRACIAS EQUIPO.

BarçaBarça

:barcaflag::barcaflag::copa:

It was uphill from the start with that red card + ref who didn't want to give yellows. But in the end this team turned it around - that shows teamspirit and cojones.
Can't stop winning, just incredible!!

:barcaflag:

F

Flavia

What a game. Over one hour with one man down, still managed to turn it around.

[tw]734508010106540032[/tw]

barcanuck

Drained! This reminded me of the Copa Final vs Real when it was Pep vs Mou. The one we lost to a Ronaldo header in extra time except the opposite outcome!

What a match! What a draining year. Next year let's get the CL back!

Catalan Fan

Best game of the season I think, showed some proper determination after the red card.Even after we lost Suarez they kept going and wouldn't give up.

Alik

What a fucking game! What an amazing team!

Tonight the team showed the spirit of true champions. Cannot be prouder of them. What a feat!

To endure for so long playing with a man down under such pressure, took not only skill but an incredible mentality.

These are the sweetest kind of victories imo.

Visca el Barça! I love you!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Team really showed their class and spirit tonight. La Masia boys Iniesta, Pique and Messi stood out.

Well done Barca and thank you for these moments.

:barcascarf:

:copa:

Total-Football

the ghost of Atletico trapped our soul when Maschrano got sent off lmao .. this is how you end a season !!!

now if Atletico wins the title that would be a treble kind off feeling to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans