Copa del Rey 1/16 final: UD Barbastro - Barca 2-3

mc_lovin

Not looking that good even as a 9. That was a horrible miss. :lol:

Should have loaned him at some other teams to develop in a lower-pressure environment like City is doing, but... this is Barca.
Two sub performances in :lol: You guys are maniacs :lol:

JamDav1982

Not looking that good even as a 9. That was a horrible miss. :lol:

Should have loaned him at some other teams to develop in a lower-pressure environment like City is doing, but... this is Barca.

Here we go with latest..'players are not ready/good enough'.

Usual nonsense.

Better to pay for him and loan him out? In what world? Who is the better back up CF while Barca pay for a player to play elsewhere?

serghei

You act as if we don’t have one of the highest wage bills in the world alongside one of the most expensive attacking lines in La Liga.

Add up the total cost of our frontal third: Ferran, Lewa, Roque, Raphinha, and compare it to UDB, please!

:lol: Who cares about UDB?

JamDav1982

Squad value is what it is all about!

Xavi should have fought to keep the players in squad that cost 300m odd like Dembele and Coutinho!

Players costs = squad ability.

serghei

Two sub performances in :lol: You guys are maniacs :lol:

I'm half trolling.

But... seriously... this guy came in and Barca press was on him as if he's some superstar like Mbappe. That's not good.

I do believe Barcelona atm are too desperate to approach a signing like Roque the proper way. He shouldn't even be here at 18 straight from Brazil. Not even Haaland played at City right away. He played at Red Bull Salzburg, some team from Austria.

JamDav1982

I'm half trolling.

But... seriously... this guy came in and Barca press welcomed him as if he's Mbappe. That's not good.

Fake news.. no one treated him like Mbappe... just your usual to take angle that all players are over rated.

There would be zero point in paying for him to loan him out in January.

Andresito

Staff member
Why the fuck are our players and staff getting riled up by these bums and trying to beef. So embarrassing, just take the W and fuck off home.

Home of Barca Fans