Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters
R

relaySM

To change the style of play, Barcelona will need to sort the defence first. They are too vulnerable now. Once the defence is sorted, we can start to change our style.

For me it is not defence only, the pivot needs assistance, busquets is overwhelmed as the single pivot,
We need someone who excels both in defence and attack, who can also cover busquets. It was painful to watch how he was overwhelmed by real madrid attackers a few days ago

MessiDinho10

For me it is not defence only, the pivot needs assistance, busquets is overwhelmed as the single pivot,
We need someone who excels both in defence and attack, who can also cover busquets. It was painful to watch how he was overwhelmed by real madrid attackers a few days ago

The answer is Rafinha. Vital in attack for Celta this season and plays with the high intensity we need in midfield. Magnificent dribble, final pass, short passing, plays with flair and is great defensively.

I

instinct

Barcelona will next week hold meetings to discuss the possible successor of Tata Martino, who has decided to leave this summer. [md]

Hm, could be difficult. IF there were elections and Laporta or the new president would not agree with the current board's decision but the new coach would already be signed..what would happen then?

Crixus

Athletic coach Ernesto Valverde (50) is the first option of sports director Zubizarreta to replace Martino if the latter leaves. [md]

btw valverde and zubi are close friends :(

jamrock

Ernesto Valverde is a bit meh. he has been managering for a while without making any real waves

We are barca we should go for the best coaches available even if they are with another club.

if not de boer/lucho

lucho will have in it him to tell certain players to fuck off and sit down if needs be

R

relaySM

Ernesto Valverde is a bit meh. he has been managering for a while without making any real waves

We are barca we should go for the best coaches available even if they are with another club.

if not de boer/lucho

lucho will have in it him to tell certain players to fuck off and sit down if needs be
To me de boer> tata> lucho

BarçAjax8

Change the board before the coach... if the board remains it will be dark days ahead. Football will take a backseat to business, new sponsors and the further decay of the soul of FC Barcelona.

I

instinct

Is Conte an option? I recently heard that he wants to try something new.

Home of Barca Fans