Clubs from other leagues that you like.

zealot

Currently, none. But I used to like Milan from 2000-2006. Their midfield was a monster back then. Pirlo, Rino, Ambro, Seedorf, Kaka, Rui Costa, Serginho, Leo.

bryangld27

Imma just repost this from another thread

Gamba Osaka from the J-League! :D I think the J-League and K-League is more like La Liga and Serie A because of their patient possession, short passing plays, nice touches and creativity. Asians may not be as strong as the Europeans and they can't keep running all the time but, as Xavi once said, talent is more important than brute force.

r310548_1365669.jpg

s

Patrice-Evra-Sota-Nakazawa-Gamba-Osaka-Manche_1647359.jpg

P.S. I think in the first page of this thread something says, teams from other shit leagues? I don't think J-League and the K-League are shit leagues. Both leagues were only established after the 80s but they can compete with teams from europe. Imagine if they were as old as the leagues from Europe???? And btw in the world cup, Japan finished 9th place. 4 places above the country with the so-called most prestigious league in the world(England). Just says how their league is world class now.

iookram

La Liga: Barca
English Premier League: Newcastle United
Serie A: Napoli, Roma
Bundesliga: Hamburg
Eredivisie: Ajax
South America: Boca Juniors, a couple of the big Brazilian teams(Santos, Sao Paulo...)

Barca and Newcastle are the only teams where if they lose, I'll feel sad(football-wise). I just like the other teams that I've listed.

nanda59

La Liga : FC Barcelona
Serie A : AC Milan

that's it...
in EPL I don't like any team... for the past 2 years I support Chelsea because they were coached by Ancelotti...
but since he's gone now, maybe I support Liverpool cause I Like King Kenny... :D

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'm now also a Universidad de Chile fan.

Which means as far as South America goes I'm still missing Colombia, Peru and Venezuela.

Ash1899

Serie A: AC Milan - The ONLY team that I support completely

La Liga: Barcelona - Mostly because of Spain and Messi

Bundesliga: Bayern Munich - My second team. But not a complete fan

EPL: Couldnt care less but root for Chelsea and Liverpool mostly

Eredivisie: PSV

Liga Sagres: Porto

Ligue 1: Lyon and PSG

Blaugrana dude

La Liga- FC Barcelona of course. Also I like Athletic Bilbao and I normally root for Valencia in Europe

Serie A- Inter

EPL- Arsenal, Don't really support them, but I would like them to win the Premier League

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I've always had a soft spot for Roma, but now that they have Lucho and Bojan they're pretty much my second team. I also like Liverpool.

Birdy

Top teams:
apart from Barca i like:
AC Milan
Liverpool
Ajax
i kind of like the Wenger years Arsenal

i dislike:
Madrid,
Juventus,
Inter,
Chelsea (the last two not so much..)

Phatroonaldo

Serie A: AC Milan - The ONLY team that I support completely

La Liga: Barcelona - Mostly because of Spain and Messi

Bundesliga: Bayern Munich - My second team. But not a complete fan

EPL: Couldnt care less but root for Chelsea and Liverpool mostly

Eredivisie: PSV

Liga Sagres: Porto

Ligue 1: Lyon and PSG

I see what you did there

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Barca

And Pumas (Mexico)

That's it!

Other big leagues I don't really care much... Let the best team
Win..

Blaugrana94

I support FC Copenhagen (I've have seen more than 50 matches at the stadium), Barcelona, Liverpool and Juventus, but I follow Ajax (Christian Eriksen and Nicolai Boilesen are the reason), Stuttgart, Marseille and SL Benfica.

Home of Barca Fans