Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

JamDav1982

Chygrynsky was far worse than Lenglet. Not even close and that includes this season.

Militio was decent CB when fit and again much better player than Chygrynsky.

Pep was not made to sell for anything to do with Laporta. Stop making shit up. He was sold as received 15m bid for a dud and needed to cut losses.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Chygrynsky was maybe worse than Lenglet, but not as bad as we remember him.
Pep was in love with him but he made a few mistakes and couldn't really settle after that, and then Rosell made him leave in order to blame Laporta for the transfer.
I thought Milito was very bad

You are proving that you didn't really watch Barca back then week in and week out mate.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You don't agree with me about todays games, so it makes sense I wouldn't think the same as you about the games back then, too, "mate".

Fair point, I just wanted to believe you were just lying rather than actually watching and having such "opinions"

Bobo32

Fair point, I just wanted to believe you were just lying rather than actually watching and having such "opinions"

I don't know which opinions you think are stupid this time, but it was very obvious that Rosell used Chygrinskiy and Zlatan as scapegoats, so that he could blame Laporta for ruining the clubs economy.
Milito was probably bought because of his resemblance with Puyol more than anyone would admit, and he was too poor with the ball and too error prone to ever be to my liking.

JamDav1982

I don't know which opinions you think are stupid this time, but it was very obvious that Rosell used Chygrinskiy and Zlatan as scapegoats, so that he could blame Laporta for ruining the clubs economy.
Milito was probably bought because of his resemblance with Puyol more than anyone would admit, and he was too poor with the ball and too error prone to ever be to my liking.

You are speaking absolute nonsense as usual.

Pep wanted Ibra out at all costs and it was a huge loss on the transfer. Nothing to do with an attack on Laporta.

Chyg was sold as he was shite and got offered 15m for him and despite what Pep claimed he barely played him.

More babble about Milito when didnt watch him also.

Bobo32

You are speaking absolute nonsense as usual.

Pep wanted Ibra out at all costs and it was a huge loss on the transfer. Nothing to do with an attack on Laporta.

Chyg was sold as he was shite and got offered 15m for him and despite what Pep claimed he barely played him.

More babble about Milito when didnt watch him also.
Do you have any quote or source regarding Zlatan?
I remember him playing him in the preseason, and talking about how he would use him. What did he say afterwards?
Obviously Zlatan wanted out, and Rosell wanted to blame Laporta for spending so much to give Pep the player that he wanted. Rosell was not willing to give Chyg or Ibra time to become successes.

JamDav1982

Do you have any quote or source regarding Zlatan?
I remember him playing him in the preseason, and talking about how he would use him. What did he say afterwards?
Obviously Zlatan wanted out, and Rosell wanted to blame Laporta for spending so much to give Pep the player that he wanted. Rosell was not willing to give Chyg or Ibra time to become successes.

If you dont know that Pep wanted Ibra out go educate yourself and stop making up nonsense to fill your ignorance.

Had zero to do with wanting to make Laporta look bad. They didnt want to take the loss on Ibra.

Bobo32

If you dont know that Pep wanted Ibra out go educate yourself and stop making up nonsense to fill your ignorance.

Had zero to do with wanting to make Laporta look bad. They didnt want to take the loss on Ibra.

I am trying to educate myself but can't find anything. If you are so sure, why can't you help me?

Bobo32

You are a troll.

I don't know what you are, then, just attacking "the troll" without being able to show your reasoning or even consider that you might be wrong? You are attacking me as if I had told a lie about your family or something.

If there is something that Pep said afterwards, or something he did back then, that could be seen as him forcing Zlatan out, I would happily take part of that and admit that I've been wrong.

JamDav1982

I don't know what you are, then, just attacking "the troll" without being able to show your reasoning or even consider that you might be wrong? You are attacking me as if I had told a lie about your family or something.

If there is something that Pep said afterwards, or something he did back then, that could be seen as him forcing Zlatan out, I would happily take part of that and admit that I've been wrong.

You dont have a clue about 90% of topics you spout off on. Keep ignorant if you want.

Last response so stop pawing for attention.

Porque

Go read I Am Zlatan. I'm sure you can find excerpts.

Home of Barca Fans