Claudio Bravo

Tomchin

No offense to Zubi/our GK-coach, but wasn't this guy supposed to be great with his feet? We preferred him over Navas or Caballero because he was excellent with his feet?

I

instinct

Every goalkeeper makes mistakes. It was his first match since early July, I didn't expect much from him before the game anyway.

I'd start ter-Stegen over him though.

Trickykid

I feel horrible for him. To make a blunder like that in his first game... ouch. Hopefully he'll shake it off and keep on keeping on.

Boris

Looks like he was very nervous, didn't see him make that much of mistakes earlier :/ it was pretty much like watching clumsy Pinto trying to dribble.

Oh well ... It's his first game anyhow..

F

Frejsgodes

Even the best keepers make mistakes. He'll be all right.

With that being said, ter Stegen should definitely be the first choice.

There were several terrible back passes from our Barca B defenders in the last 15-20 minutes, not an excuse though

zanela

No way a thought of him starting can cross Lucho's mind. Perfect fit for a backup though.

I'm fairly sure I remember you(+couple other posters) telling us that he's world class.
Like Flavia said, he's a decent keeper, nothing more nothing less. I'm not saying this because of this one error. He's made blunders for Sociedad as well, but so has MAtS who i'm sure given his age will make some, the only difference being the former is a 31y.o seasoned keeper, whilst the latter still a bit raw. Bravo does have his good points, that will see him be useful to us in the near future, and he will also make some brilliant saves in course. But I don't really 've high expectations. Its one thing to do it over 4-5 games (the likes of Ospina, Ochoa, Enyema, Raïs were also excellent, but that doesn't mean they are top bracket), another to do it consistently over a marathon, and be a difference maker in the process.

I

instinct

Must suck to be a footballer. You play a world-class WC and make one fatal error in your first match in a month and suddenly any praise is gone.

Home of Barca Fans