CL | Round of 16: PSG - FC Barcelona (5-2 agg)

Bobo32

PSG weren't impressive, Barcelona played very defensively, on their heals, and it was still a somewhat even game. I think with just some changes at halftime, the score could've been much different.

Barcelona no doubt have the ability to turn this around - but to really do so requires a bit of luck as well.

soul24rage

PSG weren't impressive, Barcelona played very defensively, on their heals, and it was still a somewhat even game. I think with just some changes at halftime, the score could've been much different.

Barcelona no doubt have the ability to turn this around - but to really do so requires a lot of luck as well.

FTFY

serghei

People say don't waste energy only because they don't believe Barca can do it.

But the club can't afford such luxury. They must go full force.

Let's hope!

1-2 instead of 1-4 and I'm on board on the "hoping".

1-4 though... impossible.

bismp

I am sorry to say this,but some people are delusional...No way we are scoring 4 and even if we do NO WAY we concede zero,especially with Umtiti and Lenglet :lol: I’d like to remind you that in the last 2 CL knockout games we’ve conceded 12 goals :lol:

The best we can hope for is a good game and a fighting spirit.Also,let’s hope that no one gets injured.

After that we have a relatively easy match vs Huesca and after that we’ll only play one game per week.

Andresito

Staff member
I agree with most that the goal is to save face here, a win at least. Was thinking whether or not we should play those in need of a rest. I just checked our schedule and going with the best XI isn't unreasonable.

We play Huesca at home next and then for the first time in forever we have a week's rest before the game against La Real.
After that is the international break.

MagIX

main goal: avoid another debacle, so that perhaps one may think that it is not customary to be humiliated.

Raketa10

main goal: avoid another debacle, so that perhaps one may think that it is not customary to be humiliated.

This! The most important thing right now is to avoid being trashed once again. There is no way we can come back from 1-4 so I hop we'll play a half friendly game and maybe go out with a draw or loss with one goal difference.

behindbrowneyes

Doesn't look like Araujo will make it. So it will be Mingueza-Lenglet-Umtiti. A clean sheet seems delusional and there is no need to rush Araujo back as there are much better chances of winning Copa or maybe even La Liga.

The new system offers more protection for the backline and Busi's lack of pace isn't exposed as much, but it is just not realistic to turn this around. I'd be happy with a decent result given the circumstances. Test the new system on the highest level and see what we can get from it.

If someone said in October that Barca will be out of CL, but has chances to win Copa and is fighting for La Liga in March, I'd sign for that. I mean, how many points was Barca already behind Atletico? Putting things into perspective, thinking about all the shit the club was going through at the end of last year, economically, on an institutional level, the situation today looks pretty decent.

Kul_z

Ter stegen
Mingueza lenglet umtiti
Dest de jong busi pedri alba
Messi dembele

Remontada troops confirmed

Home of Barca Fans