CL | Round of 16: PSG - FC Barcelona (5-2 agg)

Porque

Try and score in the first half and see how shaky PSG get. Two goals in the first half and it is on.

There is no point not trying, even if it for the first 45 minutes to gauge how the game goes.

Personally I would like to see how much progress, if any, there has been since the first leg.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think Dembele will get multiple chances to score and a victory with a n>2 goal margin really depends on whether he delivers.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our objectives this game should be to go for a win (2:1 or whatever) and get a mental boost as a result, not trying to look for an impossible comeback.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Even if its a mental first half and we are somehow winning by goal but let in 2. We would still be in a decent position. 3 - 2 half time then 2 more second half and we would be through. Only thinking of possibilities though. Anything can happen but trying to be positive and we are in great form, unfortunately after the 1st leg and not before.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Judging by the lineup against Osasuna, this game isn't a priority for the team at all.

I wouldn't say this match isn't still a priority though? La Liga at this stage has crucial matches, so it's automatically a priority regardless of the match afterwards. The team will still be very eager to give it their all and hungry to try and win on Wednesday, through or not.

raskolnikov

I know he cant do it but I wish Koeman would just field a rotation team of youngsters.
We are never winning this tie.
Full focus on la liga and copa is what should happen.

This match at this stage is a waste of energy of the players and an unnecesary risk for injuries.

Joan

People say don't waste energy only because they don't believe Barca can do it.

But the club can't afford such luxury. They must go full force.

Let's hope!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Don't get people saying to go with the second team unless they are enjoying going out with a double digit aggregate scoreline.

Vilarrubi

Stranger things have happened. That being said, we don’t stand a chance unless Araujo magically gets fit in time and even then the chances are extremely slim.

Birdy

No way we are NOT going full force in Paris.

Laporta set the tone already.
Koeman was planning to do the same.

A great game and a potential win, even without qualification, will give a huge mental boost

Horatio

You're welcome
Still excited about the game even though we are not advancing. Just curious to see how we deal with them in the return. And like someone mentioned could give us mental boos and benefit off of that for remainder of la liga.

Home of Barca Fans