CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

RMU ReBorn

I watched the foul on ADM more than 20 times ..If you look at that closely , that snake took the shot ,it was after that Masche fouled him .

Horatio

You're welcome
I watched the foul on ADM more than 20 times ..If you look at that closely , that snake took the shot ,it was after that Masche fouled him .

This is what I was trying to figure out as well. Did Masche tackle him during or after the shot.

RMU ReBorn

This is what I was trying to figure out as well. Did Masche tackle him during or after the shot.
From what it saw , it was after the shot . and by no means he was distracted He knew masche was closing in, which might have caused the confusion .let's see what other cules have to say on that . Video is available in You tube .You need to watch that multiple times .

Last edited:

Galning

You lucky man!

Tell us more. Atmosphere, impression of our players from the stands, etc.

From the first minute, best atmosphere this season without a doubt. Much better than el clasico for example, didn't even come close. From the stands the stand out players for me were Mascherano, Rakitic & Neymar. But of course, whole team performed immense, still can't believe we got through!

A lot of the things people complained about just after the game seemed to be good decisions but the referees. Mascherano's tackle on Di Maria (didn't even touch him), Suarez penalty,...

serghei

[MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION], didn't Mascherano say himself he fouled Di Maria? How can you explain that?

Home of Barca Fans