CL | Round 6: Bayern Munchen - FC Barcelona 3-0

Porque

no fans in the stadium, no key players. shaping up nicely for us.

only thing standing between bayern not giving a shit about the result and us winning, is that frustrated pole with his ballon d'or crying.

Yep, the last time they missed key players and were against us in an empty stadium we done well... for 7 minutes.

FinBarcelonafan

no fans in the stadium, no key players. shaping up nicely for us.

only thing standing between bayern not giving a shit about the result and us winning, is that frustrated pole with his ballon d'or crying.

Just like vs Liverpool. 4-0 incoming.

Of course, only joking.. or am I?

Porque

Araujo as a winger is not the first choice for me!
There is talk about Fati risking it? Are there any hints of Depay not being on the pitch for a second time this season? Is your entire lineup done "ironically"?

I do hope Puig, Gavi and Busquets all play, Frenkie and Nico can do it too. It's a bit hard to pre4ict what Xavi will do, but I expect him to have some specific plans that might surprise us.

Hehe, well you can swap Mingueza with Araujo but I like Mingueza's positioning as the 3rd CB. That and I don't want to create an 11 with Lenglet in it! - Especially against Bayern where he rolls over like a wet fart.

Anyways, just ideas. Obviously Depay is starting and the closest way we will score is probably a set piece and having both Araujo and Pique available in the box.

Contain, control, match the km/90 of Bayern (which Dinamo and Benfica managed to both do twice) and hope Bayern don't take advantage of the counters with good defence. After that... who knows!

fergus90

Regardless of nothing to play for, Bayern will still start Neuer, Davies, Muller, Lewandowski, Sane etc I'd imagine.

malvolio

Second game, but Bayern were actually poor under Kovac then. Can always rely on Spurs though to boost a teams confidence though.

was thinking about the importance of the game. they really don't play for anything tomorrow.

but that's just me hoping they'll throw away the match.

Bobo32

Hehe, well you can swap Mingueza with Araujo but I like Mingueza's positioning as the 3rd CB. That and I don't want to create an 11 with Lenglet in it! - Especially against Bayern where he rolls over like a wet fart.

Anyways, just ideas. Obviously Depay is starting and the closest way we will score is probably a set piece and having both Araujo and Pique available in the box.

Contain, control, match the km/90 of Bayern (which Dinamo and Benfica managed to both do twice) and hope Bayern don't take advantage of the counters with good defence. After that... who knows!

I like this! And I like Mingueza as that RCB too. It for sure would be a surprise to have Araujo in that position of his 3-4-3, but I don't want to rule it out. Of course he would be told to play extremely simply then, maybe with some pre-arranged options, as Bayern would press towards him and then try to take advantage of his poor decision making and technique, but it could work out! It was surprising to have Garcia man mark Moi the other game, and it didn't work, but I like the originality of the ideas.

Tell Araujo to simply spam through balls on first/second touch towards Dembele, maybe Bayern would fall back a bit after a while, and Barcelonas brilliant midfield could take control of the ball completely. Araujo would be decent defensively from the flank with three CBs inside.

Home of Barca Fans