CL | Round 2: SL Benfica - FC Barcelona 3-0

FinBarcelonafan

I know Coutinho is a waste on left-wing, but why not Depay striker and Coutinho left-wing? It's still better than Luuk on top.

Daisymorr

Koeman knows we need a 3rd CB, two will concede goals. I think he would happily take a draw here and take our chances of beating Benfica at the Nou Camp. This is basically a head to head for second position.

omidferoz

Goddamn, i hope cowman gets a red. How stubborn is this guy. Luuk de jong is crap! Not even a bottom team in la Liga would want to play him. I rather have gavi in midfield than that slow fuck of a wood upfront.

Rassvet

Not sure how much I’ll be able to pay attention to this one tbh

Got to keep my eye on United-Villareal for obvious reasons, Bayern-Kiev because of the ballon d’or race, and Juve-Chelsea to see if they’ve turned a corner after Pendu left.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Not sure how much I’ll be able to pay attention to this one tbh

Got to keep my eye on United-Villareal for obvious reasons, Bayern-Kiev because of the ballon d’or race, and Juve-Chelsea to see if they’ve turned a corner after Pendu left.

:lol:

watching one stream barca, one stream manu and one stream conference, hard job today for my eyes

Andresito

Staff member
It's so easy to predict, we're going to be sterile AF, not creating anything. In the second half we'll throw on likes of Gavi and hope for the best.

Home of Barca Fans