CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Congrats to Atletico.

A very well deserved victory.

I truly and honestly hope they go on to win it. They deserve it so much.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Same here. Just hoping that we buy big in the summer and win the treble next season.

We don't have the money to buy big in the summer. We're pretty fucked in that regard. Doesn't help that our players look utterly unmotivated and that we need some new blood.

Mido

I am more disgusted with the "fans" who were talking this none-sense that Barca is unbeatable and bla bla bla than with the team's performance.

Some people have (rotten) egg on their face...

JackaL

They did what they always do, play great against big teams. We were clueless. Somebody talks about a dip in form after 3 losses in like 2 weeks? Today, we have shown nothing for 60 minutes, which is incredible for a team that bases its DNA on attacking football. AM was superb, yet, we haven't done anything to put pressure on them!

Kikan

Disgusting, disgraceful to go out like this.

The players and Lucho have alot to answer for.

Well diego simeone understood barca's problems .

1-terrible defense
2-Terrible defending high balls
3-Corner are useless for us because we have only PK who is able to use his head . The funny thing is we have an attacker (neymar ) taking them on the left . very strange
4-suffocate messi and you have a dead team . Congrats to Atleti

xxxxxx

I can now see us losing the league title..... and if we do, Enrique has to go. There's no way a team as big as we are, and with the team we have, should be losing a lead that big.

FC B

Horror form but impossible attiutde from the players, man... they played less than they usually do in fucking friendlies even after where lead 1-0 by ATM.... This is simply unexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans