CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
There is no real transition from defense to attack, we look completely lost as to how to break Atletico down, a real shame. At this point our exit looks imminent, just hoping for a bit of luck or moment of magic that we seem to be lacking at the moment.

Barcilliant

We peaked too early and ran out of gas.

We didn't get Nolito.

However this is disgraceful.

We have shown no heart. With the best front three in the world you'd expect better.

Lucho is to blame too. Nothing innovative from him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
COngrats to Atletico. I hope that unwritten rule that whoever beats Barca in the CL knock-out rounds ends up winning the CL remains true.

Go Atletico! Go City! Anything but fucking Real Madrid/Bayern!

Kikan

I'm glad in a way we are out of CL , The team is too slow , terrible defending and lack creativity at this point .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Congrats, Atletico! Completely deserved and with the way we were playing we wouldn't stand a chance in the semifinals anyway. I'm done with this team for the season, and so are our players. They got absolutely nothing left to give. The fatigue killed us in the end as so many predicted from the start.

Kikan

It's over. Prepare for fouls, time wasting and bullshit protests.

But you have to admit that Atletico plays better . They are more passionate about winning than Barca . I'm yet to see us winning one high ball .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans