CL Quarter Final: PSG - Barca 2-3

MOTM (pick three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FC B

First they got to get well over the first leg of the tie, if they lose at Parc de Prices it's gonna be very difficult to overturn the fate of the tie.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

First they got to get well over the first leg of the tie, if they lose at Parc de Prices it's gonna be very difficult to overturn to fate of the tie.

I agree, need to avoid a humilation to keep the hope alive. Should play for a win though. Even a one goal loss would make us the life difficult in return leg 🤔

FC B

I agree, need to avoid a humilation to keep the hope alive. Should play for a win though. Even a one goal loss would make us the life difficult in return leg 🤔
Yeah, I mean Mbappe alone is to be feared. Would be such an advantage if, in the meantime, he gets a knock or smomething and he somewhow won't be able to play at least for the first leg.

serghei

Yeah, I mean Mbappe alone is to be feared. Would be such an advantage if, in the meantime, he gets a knock or smomething and he somewhow won't be able to play at least for the first leg.

Marseille is working on it.

Porque

Just saw a PSG player go on an incredible dribble from deep against Marseille.

Dribbled past 3 men at speed.

Looked closer and realised it was Dembele and mentality checked out of the play knowing he would miss.

Gets through to the goalkeeper.

Puts it wide..

We got this. CL Semi here we come. :cool:

FC B

Enrique subbed Mbappe after 60th min, probably not wanting to risk any injury for the first leg with Barca, hmm...

Last edited:

malvolio

Just saw a PSG player go on an incredible dribble from deep against Marseille.

Dribbled past 3 men at speed.

Looked closer and realised it was Dembele and mentality checked out of the play knowing he would miss.

Gets through to the goalkeeper.

Puts it wide..

We got this. CL Semi here we come. :cool:
Tbf he did take the right decision for the first PSG goal. Wasn't expecting that from him.

iniestaGOAT

This match might just be the biggest game of FOOTBALL in the history of mankind.

DEMBOUZ AND MBAPPE vs CUBARSI AND YAMAL

Future of football

FC B

Watched them a bit vs OM and they were poor, except for Mbappe and the speed of Dumbele. They look worse than BVB who beat Bayern or ATM.

Porque

PSG were not great but the game showed their danger.

Get outplayed territorially and absorb while conceding more chances, but then create the higher xG chances themselves on the counter and put them away.

Home of Barca Fans