CL | Quarter Final - 1st leg: Juventus - FC Barcelona 3-0

Raketa10

This sums it up:

Barcelona have lost 4 of their last 5 away games in the CL knock-out stages, conceding a combined 12 goals.

Our crisis is deep and serious and it lasts for more than 12 months!

MagIX

it is not a surprise, that's what we are worth.
Shame that we did not score, we had 2 clear chances
We were better than vs PSG, but Juve is not PSG, the defence is solid and and experienced: it would be a miracle a remuntada
We are simply not good enough, that's it.
For the next season we need radical changes.

Bu3aLi

Buffon denied 2 goals

Messi Sergi and umtiti desrve a round of applause for their fighting spirit. Neymar not so bad imo for his physique compared to that of the juve defence.

I dont think that there was a posibility of a better line up today. If it was andre gomes who started fans will still complain.

BUSQUETS was missing

Everything is possible, fans here should take the juve fans as an example.

Never give up on your team no matter the circumstances

Visa Barça

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
People are complaining about effort and intensity, that has got nothing to do with this. This was down to inept coaching, tactics and recruitment. Also the fact that some of the players like Iniesta and Mascherano are done. Suarez is also showing signs of decline.

Yes, we have too many oldies (no offense) in our team and they are all going downhill and there are no signs of them being replaced. Horrible planning.

kilian

We have become like Madrid. A bunch of overrated, overpayed mercenaries. I hope Camp Nou will show them what we all think about them right now.

Devils

As long as Lucho is our coach I hope we don't make any possibility of a comeback at Camp Nou.

Bayern/Real will do to us what Paris/Juve did to us, except worse.

KingLeo10

I don't know, the elimination from the CL and not winning the league might not bring change at all. We need something drastic like a total humiliation.

i know you're generally on the pessimistic side of things, but football doesn't work that way. a humiliation won't make robert or the board see things differently. the only hope we have is that they somehow have good sense in their signings and we don't end up like manu or milan.

Messi

I really like Juve and there is no other team, that I would rather loose to, but this was just awful. Hurts to see the team like this.

Raketa10

We can only hope Real also gets knocked out since there is no chance we win CL.
To lose like this with Messi in the team is just sad.

Devils

Juventus are a very admirable team, besides signing Fatboy for mega-millions they have created a very good side with a bunch of very good signings that has gone under the radar.

They were controversially eliminated by Bayern last season, but are certainly in contention for best club in the world now. Sadly we are not anymore.

I will be cheering for Juventus to win the CL after our elimination next week.

eaman

Scrap the three man defence and bring alba back. We would have created more if alba was down the left. Only Messi played well tonight. Need two midfielders and a top right back. Hopefully verratti and isco. Years ago home or away made no real difference to barca but now it's like chalk and cheese

utility73

In terms of scoring chances this was a very even game .. Juve scored on three low xG shots and defended really well.
Did not help that we could not convert any of our very few good chances on the other hand.

DHorozov

The problem is we won't rebuild. Robert and his cronies will still be here for a few more seasons and they will sign useless players for us and we will be in this cycle again and again.

What does it take to bring real change? Getting humiliated by Juventus in the second leg and by Real Madrid in the Clasico?

The above two plus losing the Copa del Rey final ... if these three are what it takes, I will accept it right now ...

Juventus and Allegri just knows their defense is rock solid and 3:0 is enough ... but just imagine playing against Bayern, double digit result without much pressure

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
i know you're generally on the pessimistic side of things, but football doesn't work that way. a humiliation won't make robert or the board see things differently. the only hope we have is that they somehow have good sense in their signings and we don't end up like manu or milan.

I don't know, what culminated the special election in 2015? Our loss to Real Sociedad and everyone was saying we were in deep crisis? If something like that could trigger something, perhaps the total loss this season might too. I have no faith in the board and Robert coming to their sense all of sudden. Robert really has to go, this guy has no vision at all.

Home of Barca Fans