CL: Barca - Man City 1-0 (3-1 agg.)

ATLBarcaFan

Amazing performance, of course the finishing could have been better, but in the end all that matters is advancing. Messi was otherworldly all night long, what a joy to watch this guy play football.

Henry_IB

Banned
Browsing a man city forum at half time I found this lol.

Rammy Blue wrote:
Maybe it's just me but I thought we played well and are unlucky to be behind.

I still fancy us to win this.

L

linetty

People on Bluemoon think City played a good game and could've even won it. Last time I visited this site.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Messi, Iniesta and Lucho on Hart:

Messi said: “He was phenomenal, he stopped everything. We have to congratulate him on a great game because he's a fantastic goalkeeper."

Andres Iniesta said: "Hart was key to keeping them in it and was great in one-on-one situations. He was outstanding.”

And Barca head coach Luis Enrique said: “The score could have been a rout but Hart was incredible and we weren't really on towards the end." "We had a lot of chances, which is not normal in this type of game. We deserved to win by a bigger goal difference.”

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Browsing a man city forum at half time I found this lol.

Rammy Blue wrote:
Maybe it's just me but I thought we played well and are unlucky to be behind.

I still fancy us to win this.

They had some possession for say the first 20-25min I think, after that they were just chasing, and if Neymar or Suarez were as good as Messi to chip-it in they'd have been down 3-0 in the first half ^^

raskolnikov

Game should have been 7-1, delusional City fans might convince themselves otherwise but it was a weak score compared to the domination Barca displayed.

Bucky

Penya Member
City fans who think they could have won that are truly delusional. There's a few players who have got it right but the fact is Barça are a different class to all the English clubs.

That City fan to say they played well and were unlucky to be behind... really?? I get they don't watch Barça week in, week out but wow, this is what a lot of us talk about, English fans living in that PL bubble are just so naive & bias. It then shows when they think they even stood a chance. The 1 attempt that Milner had was like their only chance.

Even with Barça toying with them we had so many chances. Unfortunately weren't put away but a lot of that is down to Hart having a decent game. Felt that Neymar really needed to shoot a lot sooner and if you watch the shots they seemed to just go straight at Hart. The one in the first few minutes was so unfortunate to not have gone in, pinged off the post and across the goal > out.

Feel like there's not much else to say a part from what has already been said; outclassed & hilarious to think Citeh fans thought they had any hope when clearly their team had practically given up - no intensity to their game.

Henry_IB

Banned
To be fair bucky, I posted it because it was one who stood out. People responded to that guy who posted that with "Put down the bottle" and "Are we watching the same game etc". The majority of them know they got outclassed on pretty much every level.

Bucky

Penya Member
I live in England Henry. I unfortunately have Citeh friends.

I know an individual doesn't represent the general consensus but it is something that is shared in pot holes of fans. However quite bias (usually in British media, different this time) amongst fans.

Last edited:

Eluryh

UAsnqC.png

RAC1 VIDEO (Catalan audio)
Not uploaded on YouTube due to copyright

Includes:
- Neymar hit the post!
- Rakitic GOAL!
- Messi super skill against Milner!
- Luis Suárez hit the post!
- Ter Stegen stops the penalty!

Download (MEGA): https://mega.co.nz/#!tZ8ETS7a!4n6fsngdL81U3fPbIZ3v7-y-Jnm60IlJkGkAlPOCsLI

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans