CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

Morten

They will suffer against a team like PSG. Even our geriatrics in the frontline look threatening from time to time. Imagine what Mbappe and Neymar could do.

Yes, PSG is probably the worst match-up for them.
And i imagine MSN, or BBC would have punished them pretty good as well.

LMTR14

well I guess I want Leipzig to take the title now? lol that is weird. some 7 or 8 years ago they were in the lowest German league

Sorin

the culmination of years upon years of mismanagement of funds, players, coaches, scouting etc. This is the legacy of Bartomeu and Rosell and should be seen as the worst presidential tenure in our history. Should have the decency and resign 2 seconds after this match. Disgraceful.

You are in a world of pain and just imagine how bad it will get after Messi. Whole club needs a massive dose of humility, and would do well to remember that you didn?t even win the European Cup until 1992.

What is this even supposed to mean?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I just love how no one is really surprised at this result. So to the 426 guests that are on here right now, there’s nothing to see. We all kinda expected this.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I just love how no one is really surprised at this result. So to the 426 guests that are on here right now, there?s nothing to see. We all kinda expected this.

Home of Barca Fans