CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

Tackle

Bayern are vulnerable at the back due to their playstyle, but they have to be viewed as favorites, no other team play with such dominance and effectiveness.

They will suffer against a team like PSG. Even our geriatrics in the frontline look threatening from time to time. Imagine what Mbappe and Neymar could do.

fergus90

With pace up front we could of had at least 3 too. Can’t wait for Bartomeu to fuck off out the club so we can rebuild instead of this blind ignorance to our actual level.

henias

I've said that Puig and Fati needs to play but coward Setien doesnt even use them against Napoli. They have the legs, creativity and pace as compared to dull Busi and Vidal

Ritchie

And to think some people thought we stood a chance... I wonder what the excuses will be, I’m ok with losing but getting humiliated year after year is just disgusting.

Not being able to compete in CL is unacceptable, especially with Messi in the team.

Bayern have only won CL once since 2001 but they're there or thereabouts near enough every year and don't get humiliated year after year.

psb07158

Absolutely awful performance with no desire whatsoever. Where's the snapping tackles? Why isn't anyone having a go at anyone?

There's no passion and sadly this is a reflection of the current board. Spineless.

The sooner they fuck off and the squad is broken up with fresh, young talent brought in, the better. A few painful years ahead for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans